Browse for subtiles locks up
Kodi updated to 18 and  now when I click on "browse for subtitles" it locks up. I need to restart system to get it back.
This used to work in 17. What should I check?
Which subtitle service (if any) have you installed and set up?
And a full debug log (wiki) would be nice.
I posted this as a bug for the kodi developers but they don't want to solve this. 

To work-around this issue I created my own subtitle addon: "LocalSubtitle". See *REMOVED BY MODERATOR*

Feel free to use it
(2019-04-04, 21:55)peno64 Wrote: I posted this as a bug for the kodi developers but they don't want to solve this. 

To work-around this issue I created my own subtitle addon: "LocalSubtitle". See *REMOVED BY MODERATOR*

Feel free to use it

Niiice! This is really helpful if there's no good subtitle version for a streamable movie and you have to slightly manually fix it, because the subtitle sincronization options in kodi just doesn't cut it. E.g.: the only subtitles you find are from a different region and in a different enough FPS that you have to re sync every 4 minutes or so.

This way you can download the subtitle, edit it a little bit (like a 2 point synchronazation or a FPS convertion), and then load it back into kodi, and further use kodi's subtitle synchronization options if needed.
(2019-04-04, 21:55)peno64 Wrote: Feel free to use it
Posting screenshots with several entries of banned add-ons is not our idea of support.
Don't advertise your system or github sources again unless they are 100% free of video piracy crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Browse for subtiles locks up0