Migrating a Jarvis skin to Leia
Doing some work on my library and re-scraped everything. Still have the same issue with actor thumbs. Seems related to thumbs that have links to imdb.

Harrison Ford

Not working

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMT...Y1024_.jpg

Image address from image on IMDb page.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5B...@._V1_.jpg

Hybrid link that seems to work.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5B...Y1024_.jpg

So I guess I have to do a find and replace through all my .NFO files to fix this?

After doing some testing with the above that fixes a lot of the actor thumbs, but not all. Nothing with a TVDB link seems to work either.
Discovered a new oddity. Content with a 1920x1088 pixel aspect ratio, which used to show as 16:9 in Krypton, now returns no aspect ratio flag. It seems to return a flag in the default skin and a couple others I have tested but in my custom skin there's nothing. I can't seen any specific code or media flags that stand out as missing from mine. Anyone have any ideas?
Depends how they're being evaluated? Let's see the code for them.
I will look into this a little later. Just something strange that popped up. On my second Kodi machine still running Krypton with the un-updated version of my skin there's no issue.
My aspect ratio is generated by a variable. The default code is

<value>$INFO[ListItem.VideoAspect,flags/aspectratio/,.png]</value>

This string works in Krypton for 1920x1088 content (returns 1.78 aspect ration). In Leia the codec info shows 1920x1088 1.78 aspect ratio. The string returns no flag. The string returns no label of any kind.

Looking at 2 other skins their code for aspect ratio only differs from mine by placing the flags resource directory in a different location within the string. Same results. Those skins return 1.78 and/or associated flag. 

I am confused.
Replace ListItem.Label with ListItem.VideoAspect in a list and see what the results are.
(2019-05-09, 07:09)Hitcher Wrote: Replace ListItem.Label with ListItem.VideoAspect in a list and see what the results are.

Not sure I follow what you mean.

I've used ListItem.VideoAspect in a label and that has returned no information for these files.

And as I said in other skins, with virtually the same strings to call on ListItem.VideoAspect, the results come back properly as 1.78.

When I play the video and look at the running codec info it displays 1920x1088 1.78 Aspect  Ratio.
Sorry, I don't see how ListItem.VideoAspect can return different results in different skins.
(2019-05-10, 07:00)Hitcher Wrote: Sorry, I don't see how ListItem.VideoAspect can return different results in different skins.

I just tested with Aeon Nox Silvo, getting the same result as my custom. The media is scraped as 1920x1080 1.78 Apsect Ratio. Once played it reads 1920x1088 1.78 Aspect Ratio and returns nothing in a texture or label string.

Scraped

Playing

After

The only place I seem to be able to find the video aspect ration in Estuary is in the VideoOSD. I think? The file name on focus keeps changing.

Just noticed it's also dropping and subtitles flags as well.
To add to the above, after scraping the latest episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine and playing it in the player, again reading 1920x1088 1.78 Aspect Ratio, the exported NFO shows a seemingly blank aspect ratio.

h264 0.000000 1920 1080 1284 eac3 eng 6 :
<fileinfo>
        <streamdetails>
            <video>
                <codec>h264</codec>
                <aspect>0.000000</aspect>
                <width>1920</width>
                <height>1080</height>
                <durationinseconds>1284</durationinseconds>
                <stereomode></stereomode>
            </video>
            <audio>
                <codec>eac3</codec>
                <language>eng</language>
                <channels>6</channels>
            </audio>
        </streamdetails>
    </fileinfo>

I am running the current Kodi 18.2 from the main download site.

I also have issues scraping certain TV show episodes using theTVDB scraper. Recent Family Guy, Marvel's Cloak & Dagger, The Twilight Zone. All have full information on TheTVBD website. Even episodes that come after ones not scraping then work. Naming hasn't changed. I've looked for other threads discussing this issue and may create a new one is needed.
Not skin related so maybe you're better off posting these issues elsewhere on the forum or even report a bug on GitHub.
(2019-05-11, 07:01)Hitcher Wrote: Not skin related so maybe you're better off posting these issues elsewhere on the forum or even report a bug on GitHub.

As soon as I noticed it in the other skin (my testing methods the first time were not proper) I knew it wasn't my skin. Must be a strange glitch in Kodi.

Thanks for taking the time to look into this with me.
Another quick I've encountered. My watch icon for TV episodes doesn't seem to work any longer. Oddly it worked for 1 episode but now doesn't work on any others even if I manually flag an episode as watched. Has something changed to how these were handled that I've not discovered in my research?

*** Never mind, figured this out. something odd in the old modified skin prevented watched flags from working correctly but pulling some code out and they work fine now.
Hadn't really noticed before when doing my migration but there is an issue displaying season posters for "specials" seasons. All specials are collected and scraped in Season 0 sub-folders and all NFO shows <season>0</season>

This used to work before but I can't seem to figure out why's changed to prevent it from working now. I haven't seen another working skin using season posters in an episode list view to pull example code from either.

Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers!
Doing a big more digging and my season poster in episode view uses a variable with this string that used to work for seasons 9 and below including season 0 specials.

<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Episode) + !Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Season,9)">$INFO[ListItem.Path]$INFO[ListItem.Season,../season0,-poster.jpg]</value>

It works for season 1-9 but not 0 anymore. I've tried adding another string to the variable that states Integer.IsEqual(ListItem,Season,0) but that didn't work either.

I am stumped. Not sure what is broken now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Migrating a Jarvis skin to Leia0