Alpha RedBull TV Version 3
For the last couple of months the last RedBull addon stopped working and there seems to be no activity in the development.
So today i tried to build a new addon which doesn't use the appletv api, but the same api as the official website.

For the moment the most important stuff seems to be working, but i haven't had the change to test a live event, because there has not been one.
But hopefully i can test this tonight.

Please let me know if there are any mayor issues and i will try to solve them, but please note that this is just a side project and i don't have a lot of time to add all the requested features.

You can download and test the addon here: plugin.video.redbulltv3
Current version is 0.0.1.
Thank you ChopperRob, I put together a Rasberry Pi - Kodi box simply to watch motorsport on RedBull tv, was very disapointed when I found the addon was broken

I have installed your new version and so far everything is fine

Looking forward to WRC Rally Mexico on the 10th of this month

Once again many thanks
(2019-03-02, 18:35)gartrac Wrote: Thank you ChopperRob, I put together a Rasberry Pi - Kodi box simply to watch motorsport on RedBull tv, was very disapointed when I found the addon was broken

I have installed your new version and so far everything is fine

Looking forward to WRC Rally Mexico on the 10th of this month

Once again many thanks
@ChopperRob indeed you are a lifesaver!!! I too can finally watch WRC recaps again!
Happy to help Big Grin

I updated the plugin to a new version.
There are some minor bug fixes and i added a lot of images and description support.
 You can download the new version here
Great job! Thanks!
(2019-06-04, 21:29)ChopperRob Wrote: Happy to help Big Grin

I updated the plugin to a new version.
There are some minor bug fixes and i added a lot of images and description support.
 You can download the new version here

Hi ChopperRob, I don't see any of the images. Is the add-on broken?
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
If anybody is still using this addon, i updated the addon so it works with Kodi 19.
plugin.video.redbulltv3

@tripkip Sorry for the late response, i did not see your post earlier. The images are working fine on my end.
(2021-05-23, 12:01)ChopperRob Wrote: If anybody is still using this addon, i updated the addon so it works with Kodi 19.
plugin.video.redbulltv3

@tripkip Sorry for the late response, i did not see your post earlier. The images are working fine on my end.
It wont install on matrix, invaild file structure.
(2021-05-24, 13:09)skyhigh69 Wrote:
(2021-05-23, 12:01)ChopperRob Wrote: If anybody is still using this addon, i updated the addon so it works with Kodi 19.
plugin.video.redbulltv3

It wont install on matrix, invaild file structure.
Hi @skyhigh69, if you redownload the zip file it should work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RedBull TV Version 30