Solved -  Lyrics feels like spam
There is no way to disable the lyrics, at least, when i disable it in the menu, it just keeps coming back, searching lyrics and displaying them. Also 9 out of 10 times the lyrics are incorrect, or/and they are to slow. Then there is these weird words, mostly before or after the lyrics start or end, like "lyrics provided by the african.swallow team." These are things i just do not want to see, so i like to turn them off. When trying to disable the add-on all together, i get notices it is not possible, because different skin are using it.

My question, is there known right way to disable the lyrics, please !  __> how stupid of me.... just looked 2 threads up, and read the correct way. Sorry for spamming, problem solved !

Delete thread !
Windows 10, Kodi 18 Leia 17.6 krypton. Always switching between Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod and Titan Leia Mod.
Intel I7, 16Gb Ram, nVidia GTX750Ti LP, 256 Gb SSD. 4x 8Tb External Movie/Video/Audio/Photo collection on usb3.0.
Yamaha VX467 receiver with 5.1 Toslink. KEF, IQ90 front, IQ60 rear, IQ50 mid, REL sub.
XBOX 1 with Aeon Auriga Lite Revison 8 Black.
Thread marked solved.
Got a Kodi problem? Provide us with a full Debug log (wiki) || Usefull pages: First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lyrics feels like spam00