[Guide] Getting Started with Kodi Retroplayer
(2019-05-08, 01:37)peibolmeneibol Wrote: I'm trying to install emulators in kodi 19.0-alpha 1 for Ubuntu 18.04.
I added the nightly ppa by following these steps: sudo add-apt-repository ppa: team-xbmc /xbmc-nightly
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt get install kodi-game *
but just a few emulators are installed. I'm interested in mame, master system, Genesis, snes ... and I just can not add those.
What am I doing wrong?

Not all the Libretro cores binary addons are in the Team Kodi PPA. I don't know if the reason is problems with the CMake build system reported in this thread or any other. You can use my build scripts to build both Kodi and the binary addons. If you get stuck in the message Built target kodi-platform just press ENTER and then n. If you get stuck you will need to repeat this a number of times, it's annoying but will work. If you have a medium-power machine you will be done in 30 minutes if you compile both Kodi and the addons, skipping MAME cores and ScummVM (just one MAME core takes about 1 hour to compile, depends a lot on the version, the more recent the longer).

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Guide] Getting Started with Kodi Retroplayer - by Wintermute0110 - 2019-05-08, 07:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Guide] Getting Started with Kodi Retroplayer1