• 11(current)
Release IPTV Merge
H..thanks for this awesome tool. I was hoping to just add a few channels from your brilliant Pluto add on. Is there a way to just merge the channels I want to add instead of all of them and then disabling them after Thanks for your help
@jezza1222
IPTV Merge > Playlists > Pluto TV > Default Visible Channels > False
IPTV Merge > Run Merge
IPTV Merge > Manage TV > Pluto TV > (Select channels to unhide)
IPTV Merge > Run Merge
(2021-02-22, 05:10)matthuisman Wrote: @jezza1222
IPTV Merge > Playlists > Pluto TV > Default Visible Channels > False
IPTV Merge > Run Merge
IPTV Merge > Manage TV > Pluto TV > (Select channels to unhide)
IPTV Merge > Run Merge

Wow..thanks for the rapid response..beer is on your way
One last question..is there a way to merge without interfering with the exisiting tvheadend channel numbers and ther epg for the over the air channels?.from dvbt connection

Thanks
@jezza1222
what is happening with them after a merge?
You could try disable "Clean Kodi TV/EPG after merge" in the IPTV Merge add-on settings...
(2021-02-22, 05:31)matthuisman Wrote: what is happening with them after a merge?

Ok..so I have an existing tvheadend setup.. using over the air channels. Channel order from backend in the livetv setting.

I installed your au IPTV add-on ( another awesome app) . And followed the instructions to add to the epg..it auto installed tv merge and the IPTV pvr add on and basically renumbered all the existing channels as well from channel 1 onwards. I. In The group management in livetv settings.it had IPTV preference 0 and tvheadend preference 0. Basically I couldn't get the channel numbers back the way I like them without uninstalling the IPTV PVR client.. I really just want to add the non free to air channels such as pac12 and some Pluto channels on numbers + 100 and use your tv guide for those channels.

Thanks again.
@jezza1222
i think kodi 18 can't have channel numbers from two different PVR addons...

If you go to Kodi settings > PVR > General > Use channel numbers from backend.
The note at the bottom says "Only works with one enabled PVR add-on"

Kodi 19 doesn't have that note, so may work better...
Ok
.so basically if I can successfully merge a few channels from Pluto and au IPTV . I Will just need to manually change the channel numbers in Kodi.. thanks heaps for your help
I thought of one last question..anyway to add Pluto tv to tvheadend.. like you have done with au iptv
Just tried to change the channel numbers in the livetv settings..it won't let me..grrr
(2021-02-21, 22:28)matthuisman Wrote: just pushed 0.14.4 that should sort it out Smile

You can force update by following below:
https://www.matthuisman.nz/2019/09/how-t...d-ons.html
Thanks a lot!
@matthuisman:
I confirm that everything is fine now. Thank you for the quick fix.
I using Kodi v19 with pvr.mythtv and another addon that uses this service, however my system keeps crashing when trying to install this software from that add on.

With my mythtv add on I have left the channels as defaults so I am not sure what is going on, any thoughts?

Log file: uwicamapop.kodi (paste)
looks like the playlist generated by IPTV Merge is empty...
have you added any sources to it?
(2021-04-12, 09:54)matthuisman Wrote: looks like the playlist generated by IPTV Merge is empty...
have you added any sources to it?

It is automatically added during installation of Foxtel Go application, and when it works it's beautiful, but it is hit and miss.

How can I track down the issue?
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Merge0