• 34(current)
Release IPTV Merge
It wouldn't be more simple to suggest people to stay on version 20.7.0 instead until you figure out to fix the instances?

Also for those who want to revert back to IPTV simple client 20.7.0 and have lost it from your cache, you can go on the addon page (https://kodi.tv/addons/nexus/pvr.iptvsimple) right click on the platform you have and copy the link, then paste the link into your browser and change 20.8.1 by 20.7.0 and press enter and install it from the zip.
It's not me who needs to figure out anything
Kodi needs to be updated to allow for what we need.

And no, users should update and spend a few mins configuring it. Otherwise they get left behind. Easier to change same settings vs mucking around installing old version
I’m not sure reverting is the best option. We could do many things in nexus. For instance, supply two instance settings files set up for iptvmerge and iptv manager by default. The users would just need to enable them.

But having a proper implemented solution in Omega is a pre-requisite.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
Yup. I think we just trudge on.

With the auto refresh, is their downsides?
Does it stop playback if currently watching channel? Does it show any gui stuff when reloading? Hoping it's seemless like the old way
Hey Matt, absolutely love your work. I've manually set up free to air tv in IPTV simple. I had Foxtel set up as well before the update. How do I set that up manually? Thanks.
latest IPTV Merge v0.23.4 just pushed that has a new way to auto setup latest IPTV Simple Smile
(2023-02-18, 06:05)matthuisman Wrote: latest IPTV Merge v0.23.4 just pushed that has a new way to auto setup latest IPTV Simple 
@matthuisman 

OK, I was led to your github minutes ago while searching for multi-list playlist/epg solutions with PVR Simple or other !

Of course multi-instance PVR Simple for Nexus is still in development, and likely will take weeks/months to stablize?

1. Can you kindly list some addons that are IPTV Merge compatible. Your description from 2019 refers to IPTV Manager list, but then Plex Live (your own) wasn't listed there...

For instance, I read 2-3 pages previously Pluto is supported. How about Xumo supported?

2. A major merge issue is epg updates. I am assuming IPTV Merge has a schedule to do so for its addons souces?

3. IPTV Merge only works with PVR Simple. If I take the IPTV Merge combo playlist +epg to feed to another PVR, is there a way to update epg ?

Thanks for the good work and recent update. Wink
All my addons that have live tv support IPTV merge. Xumo is not my addon. Iptv merge can run at user defined intervals. Iptv merge merges out outputs a single playlist and single epg. You can use that wherever you like as long as it's using non-addon sources. Addon sources won't work outside Kodi obviously.
(2023-02-18, 07:50)matthuisman Wrote: All my addons that have live tv support IPTV merge. Xumo is not my addon. Iptv merge can run at user defined intervals. Iptv merge merges out outputs a single playlist and single epg. You can use that wherever you like as long as it's using non-addon sources. Addon sources won't work outside Kodi obviously.
@matthuisman 

To clarify:

1. You imply that Pluto.tv addon is supported.
2. IPTV Merge periodic run will update playlist/epg as fed in PVR Simple.
3. The IPTV Merge playlist/epg when input manually to another player/PVR will not update since the new playlist/epg will be needed after an IPTV Merge run?
Itll keep updating as long as you have Kodi running. It's a Kodi addon. It requires Kodi. It's UpTo the new player to periodically process the files to get latest updates. Nearly all of them should otherwise they would be pretty useless
You sir, are an absolute legend. Foxtel and Free to Air EPG is back! Thanks mate.
@matthuisman 

I am looking at your interesting answer here, what I want !
https://www.reddit.com/r/kodi/comments/n...v_channel/

So:
1. Generate addon, e.g., Plex Live playlist/epg in IPTV Merge.
2. Use an iptv editor to add own channels with logo.
3. Update to this new playlist in IPTV Merge, playlist.m3u8
4. Now what happens when IPTV Merge runs merge again?
Will I preserve the youtube channels I added in the new playlist.m3u8 in IPTV Merge? Will the Plex Live playlist and epg also be updated as intended?
5. (Also asked in Youtube addon forum.)
BTW, how do I add live youtube channels format: https://www.youtube.com/c/CNBC/live

via youtube plugin format: plugin://plugin.video.youtube/play/?video_id=$VIDEOID
Create a separate playlist for your own added channels. And add that to merge with the others.
(2023-02-18, 10:47)matthuisman Wrote: Create a separate playlist for your own added channels. And add that to merge with the others.

I see...I had actually asked you the separate playlist merge question somewhere earlier, but got the impression only specific addons could be merged! Tongue
Nope. You can merge multiple local or remote playlists. That was main intention. Addon support was something extra I added later on. Sorry if I missed your question.
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Merge0