• 2(current)
Release IPTV Merge
(2019-06-17, 01:52)matthuisman Wrote: 019-06-15 10:09:47.019 T:123145505542144 DEBUG: plugin.program.iptv.merge - Merging 0 Playlists...

You haven't added Foxtel Go as a Playlist source.
You need to add it as a Playlist source and EPG source.

That is why your playlist is empty Smile 
Doh!
I added it EPG, not the Playlists (didn't expand the image in the howto, so didn't notice that it was added to the playlists, not the EPG....)
Thanks and sorry for wasting your time Smile
I am getting this message when trying to run the merge manually, I believe scheduled does not work either

https://paste.kodi.tv/judasejeta.kodi
@DJKR 

I just pushed 0.1.9
Give that a try and report back

Also just pushed 0.2.0 
this adds ability to import / export sources.
@matthuisman  Hi, Just a quick post to thank you for this addons....Use it for a couple of weeks now and really works well for me so far.

So thank you ! Good work.
@matthuisman 

Hey, love the addon man! works great. Just curious, what is "default hidden channels" and what does checking ssl cert do?
@Seattle2Nashville

Default hidden channels will make any scraped channels default to be hidden.
Then you specifically need to show any channels.
This is useful for large playlists where only a few channels are wanted.

Disable ssl cert checking just makes the requests library behind the scenes not worry about bad / expired ssl certs.
Hi,
Thank you for this addon.
Recently I am not able to merge, I get an unexpected error connect time out .
When I connect to the EPG server via web browser from a computer I can access the EPG file, but it takes some time.
I already tried to reinstall the addon, but still the same error. Is it possible to change the time out of the addon? Thank you
(2019-09-18, 23:04)Pommmes Wrote: Hi,
Thank you for this addon.
Recently I am not able to merge, I get an unexpected error connect time out .
When I connect to the EPG server via web browser from a computer I can access the EPG file, but it takes some time.
I already tried to reinstall the addon, but still the same error. Is it possible to change the time out of the addon? Thank you
In the new version I'm working on, I'll add setting for changing the http timeout

UPDATE:
Just pushed 0.3.2 that adds HTTP Timeout in Add-on Settings > Advanced.
Default is 30 seconds.
Setting to 0 will remove timeout
Hi Smile

First of all - a great thank you for your great work!

May I request a feature? Would it be possible to add an option to skip empty / malformed / erroneous XMLTV EPG files?

I'm using a numerous list of EPG sources, some of which are broken from time o time. This causes an error in your add-on and the merge simply fails. Error log unfortunately doesn't even say which file is broken...

Some example errors:

python:
ERROR: plugin.program.iptv.merge - no element found: line 1, column 0
Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/home/maciekz/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.iptv.merge/resources/lib/service.py", line 346, in start
    run_merge([Source.PLAYLIST, Source.EPG])
    File "/home/maciekz/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.iptv.merge/resources/lib/service.py", line 330, in run_merge
    epg_path     = merge_epgs(epgs, output_dir)
    File "/home/maciekz/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.iptv.merge/resources/lib/service.py", line 301, in merge_epgs
    parser.parse(file_path)
    File "/home/maciekz/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.iptv.merge/resources/lib/service.py", line 233, in parse
    parser.Parse(chunk, 1)
ExpatError: no element found: line 1, column 0

python:
ERROR: plugin.program.iptv.merge - not well-formed (invalid token): line 2, column 2
Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/home/maciekz/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.iptv.merge/resources/lib/service.py", line 346, in start
    run_merge([Source.PLAYLIST, Source.EPG])
    File "/home/maciekz/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.iptv.merge/resources/lib/service.py", line 330, in run_merge
    epg_path     = merge_epgs(epgs, output_dir)
    File "/home/maciekz/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.iptv.merge/resources/lib/service.py", line 301, in merge_epgs
    parser.parse(file_path)
    File "/home/maciekz/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.iptv.merge/resources/lib/service.py", line 236, in parse
    parser.Parse(chunk)
ExpatError: not well-formed (invalid token): line 2, column 2

Best regards!
Hi , thanks for this addon tried it yesterday worked well,  but this morning when trying to add a playlist from "local file" , am getting an error "Get Sources- Given is null " ?
Hi, thank you for your addon firstly👍, is there a way for merge Stalker playlists with this addon pleased? I think It's a good thing, a lot of people use always stalker...

Thank you
I have no idea what Stalker playlists are.
This can merge any normal playlist.
Just in the url to the playlist and done
IPTV Stalker is on the banned addons (wiki) list, which should tell you all you need to know about it... Wink
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-04-07, 11:02)matthuisman Wrote: I have no idea what Stalker playlists are.
The playlist of stalker works, is connected with Stalker PVR, addon on kodi repository, works with mac adress and server, no url...
(2020-04-07, 13:51)Dadinio999 Wrote:
(2020-04-07, 11:02)matthuisman Wrote: I have no idea what Stalker playlists are.
The playlist of stalker works, is connected with Stalker PVR, addon on kodi repository, works with mac adress and server, no url...
There isn't a way on your addon, isn't it pleased?
Thank you
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Merge0