• 4(current)
Release IPTV Merge
There was a fix for android pushed yesterday.
You may need to force update

https://www.matthuisman.nz/2019/09/how-t...d-ons.html
Hi Matt,

addon is just not working anymore..

https://paste.kodi.tv/fatevoxiyi.kodi

any ideas? Thanks
something is wrong with your kodi.
shouldn't be getting cert errors if your date etc is correct.
try a fresh install. make sure date correct.
And need full logs. That doesn't tell me what version kodi you have, whats it running on etc
just added a new "TESTING" version of IPTV Merge to SlyGuy repo.

This is the new DB backed re-write.
Should handle 1000s of channels and epg data not a problem.
Also stores all the data in a DB, so if a source fails, it'll use the last good values still in the output.

Also options like settings starting channel number for each source, setting a new group name etc etc.

Give it a shot Smile
Testing version not sort all channels alphabetically, what is not really needed. Is there any way I can disable that?
You want it sorted alphabetically - or not sorted alphabetically?
..and it does not work anymore, the log
I want channels to be sorted like they are sorted in source playlists - my 1st playlist is Polish, 2nd is American, 3rd is Ukrainian and so one, it's not really useful to have 5 versions of NatGeo of 5 discovery with the same names grouped together.
If the playlists don't have channel numbers - then by default merge starts channel numbers from 1 for each playlist

What you can do is go into your 2nd playlist source (click on it) and change the Starting Channel Number to a number after the 1st playlist.
Polish Playlist starts at 1 & American Playlists starts at 200

I'll add a feature where setting Starting Channel to 0 (could be default) means start channel numbers from after the previous playlist
However, this means the order of the playlists is relevant and also if the first playlist gets a new channel, all your channel numbers in 2nd playlist would be +1.

It comes down to how people think a merge should work.
An append would put the 2nd list under the 1st.
Or you splice them together. 
I think most may think the 1st behaviour so a default of 0 to append them after each other seems the way to go

You can also make it ignore channel numbers in the playlist, ignore groups, set default group name etc

UPDATE:
Just pushed 0.0.7 of "IPTV Merge Testing"

Fix the error you had with slug conflicts
Merging is even faster - 20,000 channel playlist down from 10s to about 5-6s
A playlist with Starting Channel Number of 0 will now start its channel numbers from the previous playlists last channel number
0 is the new default for this setting, but you may need to change yours to 0 as default only sets on initial creation of the playlist
Although i can select a smb share as a source for playlist and epg, it throws an error at the merge process:
Quote:ERROR <general>: plugin.program.iptv.merge - Local path not found
               smb://user:password@server/LiveTV/channels.m3u
               Traceback (most recent call last):
                 File "D:\Kodi-Matrix\portable_data\addons\plugin.program.iptv.merge\resources\lib\service.py", line 254, in merge_playlists
                   process_source(playlist, METHOD_PLAYLIST, tmp_file)
                 File "D:\Kodi-Matrix\portable_data\addons\plugin.program.iptv.merge\resources\lib\service.py", line 137, in process_source
                   raise Error(_(_.LOCAL_PATH_MISSING, path=path))
               slyguy.exceptions.Error: Local path not found
               smb://user:password@server/LiveTV/channels.m3u
ERROR <general>: plugin.program.iptv.merge - Local path not found
               smb://user:password@server/LiveTV/guide.xml
               Traceback (most recent call last):
                 File "D:\Kodi-Matrix\portable_data\addons\plugin.program.iptv.merge\resources\lib\service.py", line 392, in merge_epgs
                   process_source(epg, METHOD_EPG, tmp_file)
                 File "D:\Kodi-Matrix\portable_data\addons\plugin.program.iptv.merge\resources\lib\service.py", line 137, in process_source
                   raise Error(_(_.LOCAL_PATH_MISSING, path=path))
               slyguy.exceptions.Error: Local path not found
               smb://user:password@server/LiveTV/guide.xml
Thanks for that
Il get a fix out shortly
Thanks for your addon!
0.6.4 just pushed that fixes network paths Smile
Any issues between iptv merge and the dstv now addon?  It does not seem to merge the EPG properly at the moment.

Edit:
What I've tried so far:
- Uninstall dstv now, iptv merge and pvr simple client including all settings for all 3 and freshly install them.
- When I look at the repo it seems changes was pushed on  yesterday 9 july to both dstv and iptv merge with a description in both of "kiosk mode" whatever that means
- When opening iptv merge --> EPG and selecting dstv now it shows "150 channels / 0 programmes" so I assume it is not scraping the programme info properly?

edit2:
It now has started working, not sure why
I suspect the Dstv EPG data was down for a bit
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Merge0