• 9(current)
Release IPTV Merge
Since today getting some database error in conjunction with dstv now addon:

If I do a fresh install of iptv merge and dstv now, it get this:

Any ideas?
just pushed 0.13.1 that may help (it reduces the time inside db transactions)
(2020-12-14, 01:30)matthuisman Wrote: just pushed 0.13.1 that may help (it reduces the time inside db transactions)

Thanks, seemed to improve things
(2020-12-14, 12:16)enerdude Wrote:
(2020-12-14, 01:30)matthuisman Wrote: just pushed 0.13.1 that may help (it reduces the time inside db transactions)

I installed the zip manually, could not manage to get the update from the slyguy repo even after scanning the repo for updates.

On another android box if I try install the repo I get error about invalid structure of the repo?

Also I see there is a 0.13.2 already on the repo website folder.
(2020-12-14, 12:32)enerdude Wrote:
(2020-12-14, 12:16)enerdude Wrote:

I installed the zip manually, could not manage to get the update from the slyguy repo even after scanning the repo for updates.

On another android box if I try install the repo I get error about invalid structure of the repo?

Also I see there is a 0.13.2 already on the repo website folder.

Never mind -  re-installed kodi and now it works.
@matthuisman 

Great addon.  I have been running this for awhile now on my Raspberry Pi 4 and it seems each time IPTV Merge runs the TV turns on or switches the HDMI input to the raspberry.  I am assuming it detects the Raspberry PI active thru the HDMI.  Is there a way to run ITPV Merge without waking the HDMI port?  or is this a question for the IPTV Simple PVR Client addon?
This add-on reloads IPTV Simple Client after a merge so it loads in the new data.
You can turn off that in the add-on setting.
But that means you won't get the latest EPG data until a kodi restart.
Or... maybe IPTV Simple re-loads the EPG file after a certain time by itself (I can't recall).

On Kodi 18, it does this by disabling and re-enabling IPTV Simple.
On Kodi 19, it simply changes a setting which makes it reload.

I wouldn't think that would make kodi set itself to active input... but I'm not 100%
@phunkyfish may have an idea?
(2021-01-18, 01:26)matthuisman Wrote: This add-on reloads IPTV Simple Client after a merge so it loads in the new data.
You can turn off that in the add-on setting.
But that means you won't get the latest EPG data until a kodi restart.
Or... maybe IPTV Simple re-loads the EPG file after a certain time by itself (I can't recall).

On Kodi 18, it does this by disabling and re-enabling IPTV Simple.
On Kodi 19, it simply changes a setting which makes it reload.

I wouldn't think that would make kodi set itself to active input... but I'm not 100%
@phunkyfish may have an idea?

If it is important, I am running Kodi 18  Libreelec.
I’m afraid I don’t know.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
@hagertyoh
My best guess is that when the PVR is restarted it is bringing Kodi out of the screensaver..

Maybe check the CEC settings.
Try turn off "Wake device when deactivating the screensaver"

If that then means you can't wake with remote, then maybe I could make the add-on make sure kodi isn't in screensaver mode when it reloads?

UPDATE:
I tried on Windows, and running a merge / restarting pvr simple did not cause the screensaver to stop...
So not sure what could be causing it

You sure it's the merge causing it?
You can record the time it happens, and then check the last merge time in IPTV Merge > Playlists > any playlist
It shows what time is was merged at.
(2021-01-19, 00:18)matthuisman Wrote: @hagertyoh
My best guess is that when the PVR is restarted it is bringing Kodi out of the screensaver..

Maybe check the CEC settings.
Try turn off "Wake device when deactivating the screensaver"

If that then means you can't wake with remote, then maybe I could make the add-on make sure kodi isn't in screensaver mode when it reloads?

UPDATE:
I tried on Windows, and running a merge / restarting pvr simple did not cause the screensaver to stop...
So not sure what could be causing it

You sure it's the merge causing it?
You can record the time it happens, and then check the last merge time in IPTV Merge > Playlists > any playlist
It shows what time is was merged at.
Thanks I did not realize I could change those settings. It did the trick.
@matthuisman 

i use your plugin on windows and adroid(FireTV). On the FireTv i cant add a source from the device, only from a sd card (https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-8f3d38...7.jpg.html). Its posible to add the the Kodi root folders to add a file on FireTv?
@Luckyman333
I think you may need to add the SD card as a source in Kodi file manager first,
I think it will then show in that select dialog.
(2021-01-27, 23:36)matthuisman Wrote: @Luckyman333
I think you may need to add the SD card as a source in Kodi file manager first,
I think it will then show in that select dialog.

This works on FireTv. But the path on FireTv is: /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.iptv.merge/Test.m3u. The problem is i can use this only on FireTv. I will use the Test.m3u file on Windows and FiteTv. Normal i can use this path: special://userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.iptv.merge/Test.m3u for work on both Systems. I tested the specialpath on URL and Custom without success. How can i add this path to get the path work for Windows and FireTv on the same time.
@Luckyman333
just pushed  0.13.5.
That will allow you to enter a local path / special path as a url and it will work as a local file source Smile
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Merge0