• 32(current)
Release IPTV Merge
i just tested on my shield tube with kodi 20 and IPTV merge sees all compatible plugins without issue
MHH?

Did you migrated the installation or did you you started from scratch.
Oops, something with the latest update totally broke IPTV Merge. Nothing populates anymore, playlist or epg. Noticed on both boxes as soon as slyguy updated PVR is blank. Using slyguy addons, Plex, Stirr, Pluto, Samsung. None merge now. Kodi 20, W11 and Android.
No recent updates. Suggest it may be latest IPTV simple client
I started having this problem yesterday, (12th February), too, (on 2 different devices). As per Matt's last post, I noticed that IPTV Simple Client also updated yesterday - to version 20.8.0

I tried uninstalling this add-on, clearing the caches, and re-installing it - but no improvement.

I don't use Matt's add-ons directly, but have compiled a single m3u playlist from his sources for Pluto TV and Samsung+ UK and US versions.
Looks like there are issues with IPTV Simple Client and the author has released an updated version. This has resolved the problem for me on my Sony Android TV, but I can't test my Firestick at the moment:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3140154
@matthuisman  Hi matt, IPTV Merge is struggling to reload IPTV simple client after it's latest update to version 20.8.0 (Nexus)
Would you be able to have look at it please?

So basically after merge is complete IPTV Merge won't reload with latest simple client.
@awesomebuilder 
If you look up this thread you will see that this is not an issue with IPTV Merge, but a problem with an update to IPTV Simple Client v20.8.0

If you follow the link that I posted in #471, and go to post #8 in that thread, you will find an updated version, (v20.8.1), which has resolved the problem for me.
20.8.1 Doesn't fix issue mentioned by myself.

Merge still won't reload Simple client properly after merging.

The only way is to deactivate Simple and then activate it again

IPTV Merge working fine with IPTV Simple Client v 20.7.0
20.8.1 also fixed my PVR issues. W11 Kodi 20
So it is the IPTV simple client update that messed up the PVR settings. To fix, simply go to Simple client settings, choose "Edit migrated addon config". In the General tab, change the location path from URL to local. Press OK to close settings. Click Disable Simple client, then click Enable simple client. This should fix the issue.
(2023-02-13, 23:01)jdig4240 Wrote: So it is the IPTV simple client update that messed up the PVR settings. To fix, simply go to Simple client settings, choose "Edit migrated addon config". In the General tab, change the location path from URL to local. Press OK to close settings. Click Disable Simple client, then click Enable simple client. This should fix the issue.
Yeah so your last bit is saying "Click Disable Simple client, then click Enable simple client. This should fix the issue."

The above is to reload Simple Client after merging where before Simple Client were reloaded by IPTV Merge post merging function.

Settings.xml
    <setting id="restart_pvr" default="true">true</setting>

To me this should be looked at.
the iptv merge reload method triggered a reload by setting a setting on the iptv simple addon.
That will no longer work due the new instance settings.

@phunkyfish what way would you now recommend to tell IPTV Simple to reload the playlist / epg?
Could go back to disable / enable the add-on I guess like in Leia
pushed update to IPTV Merge to revert to old reload behaviour for newer versions of IPTV Simple.
Also to give warning about needing to manually setup IPTV Simple etc
(2023-02-14, 02:05)matthuisman Wrote: the iptv merge reload method triggered a reload by setting a setting on the iptv simple addon.
That will no longer work due the new instance settings.

@phunkyfish what way would you now recommend to tell IPTV Simple to reload the playlist / epg?
Could go back to disable / enable the add-on I guess like in Leia

That should still work, but we instead need to set an instance setting on the iptvmerge instance. How exactly was the setting set previously?
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Merge0