Release SlingTV
(2019-04-16, 02:06)dawtyne10 Wrote: Great app so far... thanks for the hard work.  I finally made the jump to SlingTV last week ahead of upcoming HDHR Premium TV service shutdown.

Quick question regarding login credentials... any new selection that I make within the SlingTV v1.0.2 app requires me to login with my credentials  over and over (guide, on demand, choosing different channels, etc, etc).

Once I enter credentials, everything works flawless and playback is great!  I've tried saving my credentials in the app settings numerous times, restarted app, restarted kodi... 

Is there something simple I am missing to prevent continually typing in my credentials?
Log and details please Smile sounds like write permission issues, or a duplicate installation of slingtv? did u manually unzip or install through Kodi repository?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Twitter | Help?
(2019-04-16, 02:24)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2019-04-16, 02:06)dawtyne10 Wrote: Great app so far... thanks for the hard work.  I finally made the jump to SlingTV last week ahead of upcoming HDHR Premium TV service shutdown.

Quick question regarding login credentials... any new selection that I make within the SlingTV v1.0.2 app requires me to login with my credentials  over and over (guide, on demand, choosing different channels, etc, etc).

Once I enter credentials, everything works flawless and playback is great!  I've tried saving my credentials in the app settings numerous times, restarted app, restarted kodi... 

Is there something simple I am missing to prevent continually typing in my credentials?
Log and details please Smile sounds like write permission issues, or a duplicate installation of slingtv? did u manually unzip or install through Kodi repository? 
installed thru kodi repo

ubemuladez.kodi (paste)

let me know if you need anything else
(2019-04-16, 05:15)dawtyne10 Wrote:
(2019-04-16, 02:24)Lunatixz Wrote:

installed thru kodi repo

ubemuladez.kodi (paste)

let me know if you need anything else      

I have read up quite a bit on the error in the log from my previous post last night and more today...  seems outside the scope of my knowledge.  anything else I can do to help or something simple I have setup incorrectly?

2019-04-15 21:41:56.692 T:1244668784 ERROR: NEWADDON Unknown Video Info Key "label"
2019-04-15 21:42:58.627 T:1224823664 ERROR: Previous line repeats 7 times.
2019-04-15 21:42:58.627 T:1224823664 ERROR: /storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.urllib3/lib/urllib3/connectionpool.py:847: InsecureRequestWarning: Unverified HTTPS request is being made. Adding certificate verification is strongly advised. See: https://urllib3.readthedocs.io/en/latest...l-warnings InsecureRequestWarning)
Hi!  Great add-on.  Working great so far.  My only issue is that I quickly bypassed the help screen and can't figure out how to exit out.  I haven't programmed my media center remote yet, and the Esc key on the keyboard, while watching a show, does nothing but go back to the guide.  Can you give me a refresher on shortcut keys to get back to the main Sling screen?  Thanks!
Hello, I am new to the forums and really enjoyed getting it to work seamlessly with Steam and Sling TV. I've recently browsed info on playback quality and bandwidth setting for Kodi on these forums, but unfortunately, it doesn't work with the Sling TV addon. I know in Sling TV browser there is a feature to limit bandwidth, which is very helpful for my data cap from my isp provider. In the Sling TV addon for Kodi, there is settings option, but it only has Enable Debugging, Enter User Email, Enter User P/w and Logout. Is there additional addon or another Sling TV addon for Kodi, to adjust the bandwidth or playback quality? Any info to point me in right direction would be greatly appreciated.
@Copper007head - Welcome Smile

I've taken the liberty of merging your post/thread into the main thread for the SlingTV addon, both to keep the forum tidy and also to make sure there's the best chance of it being seen and answered.
| Banned add-ons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | VPN policy (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki) | Free Movies/TV Shows |
Ckecking to see if it is just me or the app?
1) Is My TV> Recordings working for anyone?
2) Do your HDHomeRun (OTA) Channels show up in your Sling Guide (uEPG)?

thank you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SlingTV00