PVR Radio & GUI problems
Can audio only PVR Radio be timeshifted in v18?  I have a user testing with DVB Radio and he says the information on the timeline and on the OSD doesn't match the information on the EPG it is off by around 12 hours.  TV OSD information is fine.

Martin
Further info on this now that I have two pvr-nextpvr addon testers reporting the same problem.  It is not related to timeshift since with timeshift disabled the problem is the same.  Basically their Radio guide and channel listings are correct but when radio is started their show information in the audio player does not match the guide.  

We are all using the same version of the addon,  Win10 64, the current Kodi nightly etc.  I used one user's data base and even changed my timezone to GMT and I still get the correct display in the player.  The only difference I can think of is I have to fake an mp3 stream because I don't have DVB radio but I can't see that making a difference with the GUI.

Any suggestions on what might be different to help with the testing?

Martin

Martin
The mystery continues.  I received a sample recording from DVB-T and when I fake it as a live Radio source,  all the GUI information is offset.  The start time and show information seems to stay fixed to the same time tomorrow rather then the time from the guide.  This is an mp2 audio file and when I remux it with ffmpeg -acodec copy I get the expected Kodi timeline

Any thoughts

Martin
Ok this thread can be closed I found the related issue https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/15408 but it was not tagged as PVR so I didn't see.

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Radio & GUI problems0