Linux ODROID N2+ - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel
(2019-09-13, 12:03)vlix Wrote:
(2019-09-13, 10:17)Sholander Wrote:
(2019-09-12, 09:54)bym007 Wrote: Didn't know the device can't Goto sleep. Any particular reason why? 

N2 goes to sleep (it's called Suspend) just fine. Wakes from suspend with any command from IR remote or wifi keyboard/mouse.
Besides that you can configure what ports (Ethernet and USB) will be powered down or not during suspend/sleep.    

N2 also wakes from Suspend with HDMI-CEC.
I use my LG Magic Remote to control the N2.

Since both the Red and Blue LED turned off during Suspend, I use my HUB/Router light to see if it's still connected, thus in Suspend state.
But I think I'm gonna turn the ports off too.. How do you turn off the Ethernet and USB ports during Suspend?   

For Ethernet port you have to edit your "config.ini" file (find it in root of uSD card) with any text editor. Set "Wake on Lan" option to 0 (wol=0).
You can also turn off blue LED flashing, if it annoys you, removing # character in front of "heartbeat" option and set heartbeat=0
How to turn off USB I don't know, never used it because I need USB power on all the time. Best ask in CoreElec forum if possible in CE as in Android

Messages In This Thread
RE: ODROID N2 - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel - by Sholander - 2019-09-13, 16:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID N2+ - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel4