Linux ODROID N2+ - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel
(2019-11-08, 18:12)stammie Wrote: Well I'm very impressed with odroid.co.uk I ordered my N2 from them yesterday afternoon and it arrived this morning Smile
However I've hit a road block with my device that my limited knowledge can't resolve Sad ,
it will not see my network shares from my Windows 10 pc, I get an error saying operation not permitted then couldn't connect to network server.
I've set the smb protocols the same as my Vero 4K+ which is minimum smb level none and maximum level to SMBv3, I've tried using the PC's IP address and PC name but nothing will work.
I've also tried connecting to a different Windows 10 PC on the network and get the same results.

My N2 will however work with my network connected HD Homerun Connect TV tuner and read the channels from the HD Homerun software on the PC that it wont connect to via SMB,
hopefully I've overlooked something very simple and someone here has experienced it and can help me get things going?
Do you have a password set on your windows account? I can connect to my windows 10 machine only if it has an account password set.
I'm using a local non-Microsoft account. Not sure if that makes any difference.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ODROID N2 - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel - by boke - 2019-11-09, 05:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID N2+ - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel4