Linux ODROID N2+ - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel
(2020-03-31, 20:14)wpbpete Wrote: Hey guys,
I'm having a problem setting up smb on my N2. I posted on both their forums but haven't gotten any responses, maybe you guys can help me. thx
Quote:Hi guys, I just got my N2 Friday and was having the craziest problem. I use my router as a nas (T-mobile version of asus tm-ac1900) and have always connected using smb. Trying to load the shares thru Kodi settings it would not take the username/password at all. Funny thing is it saved the username/password in Kodi userdata folder everytime but it still refused to take. No notifications of any kind. I finally was able to set it up by enabling ‘guest mode’ in the router BUT now it still bounces the username/password but it let’s me see the shares. I’m a first time CoreELEC user so not sure if I’m supposed to do something beforehand. Appreciate any help setting it up the right way cause the ‘guest mode’ access seems a little quirky, thanks.
Well two weeks later and still can't get this stupid box working Sad I bought a shield yesterday and was all set in 10 minutes wtf.... if anybody wants to buy this one pm me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ODROID N2 - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel - by wpbpete - 2020-04-15, 03:32
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID N2+ - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel4