Linux ODROID N2+ - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel
(2020-06-30, 15:21)calibos Wrote:
(2020-06-30, 13:48)clarkss12 Wrote:
(2020-06-28, 21:38)calibos Wrote: Anyone?

Currently need to toggle WeChip G30s between Wireless and IR mode with the TV button to activate the Power On/Off button before using it and toggle back to activate all the other buttons for KODI. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

That is normal.

Looks like I have 2 spare G30s remotes then. One person/room absolutely needs one to interact with a Touch only VirginTV android app with the air-mouse and that person is tech savvy and patient enough to non frustratingly deal with the Toggle. Thankfully I'd already decided not to install the Virgin app on another box (that person is older and less tech savvy and would get frustrated by having to remember the toggle) and so all bar that one Android N2 will be running CoreElec KODI which has no need for air mouse functionality and therefor the simple ODroid remote that switches the boxes off/on without issue or need to SSH in and change config files will be perfect. Ordered another 4.

I personally rarely use the IR/RF function of that remote.......  If I understand you correctly, you turn your TV off/on with that remote??  How often?

Messages In This Thread
RE: ODROID N2 - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel - by clarkss12 - 2020-07-01, 01:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID N2+ - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel4