Linux ODROID N2+ - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel
(2021-01-11, 23:22)NiVRaM Wrote: I’m getting occasional video stuttering while trying to playback 4k remux files (68Mb/s video stream) on my ODROID N2+ with 4GB memory. Everything is hardwired via cat6 cables, content served via NFS from a Synology NAS. After a few seconds of stuttering, “Source Too Slow” will popup over the video.

Debug log here: ayihovucuw.kodi (paste)

I’ve tried specifying NFS version 4.1 in my sources.xml file (nfs://192.168.1.99/volume1/Media/Movies?version=4.1), and cache settings in my advancedsettings.xml file per below. Also experimented with memorysize 924288000 and readfactor 30 with no change in behavior.

xml:

<cache>
      <buffermode>1</buffermode>
      <memorysize>924288000</memorysize>
      <readfactor>30</readfactor>
  </cache>

Any advice would be really helpful. It seems to stutter at the same places in the movie so I’m wondering if the bitrate is too high in those scenes. Thanks!

Have you confirmed that the connection all the way between the NAS and your N2+ is Gigabit Ethernet?  You'd be surprised how a 100Mbs cable (or a GigE cable that isn't quite working properly) can get in the way and compromise things.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ODROID N2+ - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel - by noggin - 2021-01-12, 10:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID N2+ - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel4