trying to swap the background image with poster image
so i downloaded the titan addon folder from /home/osmc/.kodi/addons and opened up the View_51_BigList.xml as thats the view list im using and want to swap the wide background image that shows on the right of the list with the poster image. 

i searched the xml and didnt find anything that directly referenced the background image that i could swap to say poster image. 

can someone tell me if im looking in the right folder.

this is what im wanting to do

OR
didnt want to post it at that some how the post got hightlighted and when i hit space it posted... and cant edit sooooo

continued...

OR if it would be easier to mod this one

to have the bar to go to a certain letter
like:
a
b
c
d
etc...

as the first theme has it and this one doesnt.
update.

i looked threw all the settings and realized there is a setting for "enable quick jump alphabet navigation strip" which im assuming is exactly what im wanting on the 504 view layout but enabling or disabling it has no affect on that layout so im assuming its disabled in the xml somewhere.

also...really would love a edit button for these posts so i aint posting so many replies on my own comments Sad
last update:

i got it i just copied this 31444 line from the 51 view 
Code:
                <onright condition="Skin.HasSetting(EnableQuickJump)">6000</onright>
                <onright condition="!Skin.HasSetting(EnableQuickJump)">60</onright>
                <viewtype label="31444">list</viewtype>

into the 504 view, replacing what once said label= 31643

now going to the right shows the quickjump panel on the 504 layout Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
trying to swap the background image with poster image0