v17 (Could be v18 as well) Resolution problems under Windows 10 RDP Session
I've many many contents in my database. Running an truly own kodi instance on each client point over the network, means they need to sink up always. Cause of the amount of files i've this would mean hours of waiting and many manual added movies to be added on the other side as well. Or to pump over current configuration across the network, keeping a mirror process to just surpress time needed. In case the tv is used for other things a totally unnessary need for the client. Outside this with being able to watch over rdp u lower the needs of a client to actually being able to watch that specific x265 video.

so why:
1. u don't need to keep sync of database on secondary system.
2. u lower the need to be able to watch.

And concerning the quality, that's exactly why i do this now and didn't do this a year back. RDP of windows has so much improved lately, that when i use kodi atm under rdp over a wired connection i can play 1080p without any stutter well with good graphics and good sound. (Under wifi i've seen some stutters, could even be i need a new wifi router so not even claiming wifi would stutter always, i'm way behind on wifi technology)

Just tested, the rdp actually even works correctly on my android something phone.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(Could be v18 as well) Resolution problems under Windows 10 RDP Session0