Need to hide .tbn or .jpg from widgets..
Hi,
I m using xonfluence skin with latest official Libreelec on Raspberry Pi 2 although this is not a skin specific issue..
My problem is that since Leia the Super Favourites addon is not working anymore to play my many playlists...these are simple playlists i created for my kids videos...
Before I was adding these playlists to a folder in super favourites and adding each 1 a thumbnail and then adding each folder to a widget..
Now that is not working anymore as the playlists are not playing or very buggy when played through the widget..

Anyway I'm trying to find a workaround by adding a thumb in the playlist folder named as the playlist in the form of .tbn or .jpg...
That is working fine and each playlist is now showing a thumbnail...when I disable the show hidden files in kodi settings the .tbn or . jpg dont show anymore in the playlist library folder...but they are still visible in the widget....

My question is ...is there any advanced settings.xml or any other tweak I can do to hide these pictures from the widget and leave only the playlist..

see pic:Image

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need to hide .tbn or .jpg from widgets..0