Req Tiny Media Manager on Android or QNAP Nas
Hello fans of TMM Smile

I really LOVE your scraper !!! I use it since 2014 or 2015 and will never miss it..

I know it is a very old question and I think it is answers already: THERE WILL NEVER BE AN ANDROID VERSION OF TMM.

So I have two questions:
I can add new movies via Android Handy to my collection - but I have to turn on my PC, start TMM and scrap that new move...
And this can only be done at home.

So: is there an alternative Android App which acts like TMM? (scrape new movies, adds posters, fanarts, plot, ratings,... sort and rename them like TMM)... so I do not have to boot my pc for every new movie?
And maybe I could refer to my cloud stored collection, so I can scrape the new movies from outside my home?
Btw: I would PAY for such an app like TMM on Android!!!

And the other question:
Because I don't think there exists such an app, maybe someone can tell me a way to install TMM on my QNAP NAS? Maybe via VM machines (but how to control TMM (via browser, on touchscreen with Android phone?)

Maybe someone can help me.
I want to add new movies with my handy (check!) and want to scrape, sort and rename them with my handy like TMM does via PC (no check!)

Thank u
Smile

PS: and YES, TMM IST the best scraper in the world ;-)
Well, we only have Java as requirement.
So, the command line interface of TMM should work fine on Synology or Qnap...

There's also an unoffical Docker image floating around, which exports the GUI into web.
Maybe worth a try...

But for some native apps, we do not have the manpower...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Thank u so much for the quick answer and the links @myron Smile
I will give it a try !!

Cheers
Smile
An up to date TMM (3.0.4) in Docker is here I discovered: 

https://github.com/romancin/tinymediamanager-docker

It works very nice in Synology Docker, and is super fast compared to running it in Windows and having it scrape movies via SMB from your Synology.

There's only one but: the screen size is too small. So it's not very usable at the moment).

https://ibb.co/4RQmQgb

In Windows you get full screen, in Docker you don't get that. Is that something that can be controlled via some switch? (I looked in the GUI in settings, but couldn't find anything).

Thank you for any help,
tmm is designed to be used as a standalone app. I suppose if that won't work out of the box with docker, you will not find any hint IN tmm - you rather have to look in the docker settings (how the "screen" of tmm is presented to your browser)

EDIT: please read the docs of the docker creator in github.. everything needed is there..

Code:

DISPLAY_WIDTH     Width (in pixels) of the application's window.      1280
DISPLAY_HEIGHT     Height (in pixels) of the application's window.     768
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2019-09-09, 21:44)JumboMumbo Wrote: An up to date TMM (3.0.4) in Docker is here I discovered: 

https://github.com/romancin/tinymediamanager-docker

It works very nice in Synology Docker, and is super fast...
Thank u very much for this update !!! :-)
I would LOVE to use TMM on Android or via docker on my Qnap NAS.
Can u give me a hint how to use this on my Qnap?
Or provide me a link with kind of "How to"?
I don't know what files I have to download from github and what to do with them...

Kind regard Smile
I tried to use the docker image... but this looks very strange - small resolution, can not controll everything fine, etc...
In most cases i handle all the things with my android Phone... i use my phone like a computer.

I use TMM since few years and still would LOVE it to use on my android phone.
I dont think there will be a chance for an app?
Maybe we can start a poll and ask people what the will pay for such an app?! :-)
I already thought about a web/pwa (flutter) version of tmm, but this exceeds our resources/knowledge... Starting the whole app/landscape by ourselves would take too much time which we need to maintain tmm as it is

I'd love to find some experienced flutter (would be my preference since I don't want to maintain a javascript app in the future) developer out there who could set up the app with us (paid of course!)...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Thanks for the update.
It's good to read that an app has already been considered.

Unfortunately, this is also beyond my capabilities. But maybe there will be an app in the future.

I would pay something for it ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tiny Media Manager on Android or QNAP Nas0