PVR Radio - Help with Timeshifting and GetStreamTimes
I have to file a bug report for my problem, it's tied into the way DVDDemuxFFmpeg::IsVideoReady() works.  There is never a video stream available so the required initializations are being bypassed.  I think this may be the main reason for the problems I've had reported, the expectation that there is always a video stream somewhere in the MPEG-TS data.  Messing with the demuxer is way above my pay grade, I'll let somebody that knows what they are doing look into it Smile
Ok thanks I will follow that issue.  Since my testers and I aren't experiencing skipping issues with mp2/3 streams that might provide further insight.

Also 3 of us are finding significant stability issues and hangs if MilkDrop/2 visualization is enabled on x64 Windows.

Martin
(2019-02-20, 19:52)emveepee Wrote: Ok thanks I will follow that issue.  Since my testers...

You are often talking about "your testers" etc. May I ask what your Kodi related product/business is?
(2019-02-21, 10:46)ksooo Wrote: You are often talking about "your testers" etc. May I ask what your Kodi related product/business is? 
 Perhaps you should have PM'd me to avoid multiple questions.  In the other response to you I failed to provide this link https://github.com/emveepee/pvr.nextpvr/...12ae565239  although with the radio bug I have changing things since then.  There are currently 3 people testing the internet radio fix for v18.

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Radio - Help with Timeshifting and GetStreamTimes0