Req How to prevent widgets from showing watched items
Just upgraded to Leia and started using Eminence on my Pi, really like it - great customization and low CPU/memory usage.

Just one thing I'd like but can't seem to find. On my Movies Home Menu item, I'm using the 'Recently Added Movies' Widget, but I'd like it to not show movies I've watched - like it does in Estuary.

Also, I removed the 'Power' menu item and now I can't find a way to get it back.

Thanks,

FG
2 questions, how do you even get the widgets working, no matter what  do they just either do not show or freeze the system?

same with power menu, seems like asking questions here is like pissing in the wind!
(2019-12-19, 21:09)roden Wrote: 2 questions, how do you even get the widgets working, no matter what  do they just either do not show or freeze the system?

same with power menu, seems like asking questions here is like pissing in the wind!

I guess I can try to help you. Everything is working on my system. 
Which widgets are you trying to get working and what is your setup? 
Start by telling me the device youre using and we can go from there. My main setup is a home theater pc but I have android setups running kodi in other parts of the house as well.
(2019-02-17, 12:08)FatGerman Wrote: Just upgraded to Leia and started using Eminence on my Pi, really like it - great customization and low CPU/memory usage.

Just one thing I'd like but can't seem to find. On my Movies Home Menu item, I'm using the 'Recently Added Movies' Widget, but I'd like it to not show movies I've watched - like it does in Estuary.

Also, I removed the 'Power' menu item and now I can't find a way to get it back.

Thanks,

FG

There's a setting on the library addon that makes sure it doesnt show watched items.
In the addons "Library Service Provider" and "Skin Helper Service Widgets" there are settings to hide watched movies or tv episodes in each addon. 
I use it to do the opposite of what you want (I want my watched stuff displayed on widgets)
As for the power issue, I make the menu point to an addon that will "Force Close" Kodi. I set it up through custom home screen. 
There are a bunch of maintenance addons that do this. Find one and then create a power menu option through "custom home menu" linking it to the addon and that specific "force close" feature in the addon you use. When you finish it, now every time you want to power off kodi it will exit a lot faster.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to prevent widgets from showing watched items0