Kodi updates
Is there any place on the side or from where you can go to see what is being done with Cody what advances have been made what issues they are currently working at etc.

In between updates I’d like to keep informed on what is being done and what is being currently resolved
Cody...?!?

All can be monitored via Github: https://github.com/xbmc
(2019-02-17, 18:53)Klojum Wrote: Cody...?!?

All can be monitored via Github: https://github.com/xbmc
Dictation with the phone Siri says... Codi
Kodi v18 (Leia) FAQ (wiki) should keep you abreast.
(2019-02-18, 01:14)PatK Wrote: Kodi v18 (Leia) FAQ (wiki) should keep you abreast.

It should but does not.
(2019-02-18, 02:17)EventPhotoMan Wrote: It should but does not.

What information are you looking for?

Releases (wiki) should give you a look back at what's been done, the entire forum is devoted to what is happening and the direction, The wiki FAQ section 1.3 are some of the noticeable new features. This is not a one man show, each and every Devcon, all members of the public are invited to participate, ask questions and receive live answers and there is a live blog carried, linked from the forum. The 'NEWS' link top left keeps most of us updated and new releases and pertinent Kodi information in a timely manner, it's been good for me for many years.

It would seem that you are looking to vent, undoubtedly over some issue, so what is it? If you're looking for support please post in the appropriate forum thread. If you're looking for specific areas of improvement in which there isn't a maintainer available, then you'll have to be patient until someone picks up the mantel 'hey that could you?'
(2019-02-18, 05:51)PatK Wrote:
(2019-02-18, 02:17)EventPhotoMan Wrote: It should but does not.

What information are you looking for?

Releases (wiki) should give you a look back at what's been done, the entire forum is devoted to what is happening and the direction, The wiki FAQ section 1.3 are some of the noticeable new features. This is not a one man show, each and every Devcon, all members of the public are invited to participate, ask questions and receive live answers and there is a live blog carried, linked from the forum. The 'NEWS' link top left keeps most of us updated and new releases and pertinent Kodi information in a timely manner, it's been good for me for many years.

It would seem that you are looking to vent, undoubtedly over some issue, so what is it? If you're looking for support please post in the appropriate forum thread. If you're looking for specific areas of improvement in which there isn't a maintainer available, then you'll have to be patient until someone picks up the mantel 'hey that could you?'

I prefer the link
https://github.com/xbmc Thanks thou.

Just looking to understand, and get some bugs fixed. Upgrading on a Kwilt device is not the easiest. Looks like I’m going to have to uninstall 18.0 and install 18.1

I just assumed there would be easy add-in for upgrading.
(2019-02-18, 07:16)EventPhotoMan Wrote: I just assumed there would be easy add-in for upgrading.
There is the Kodi Android Installer add-on, but it has bumped onto imposed Android limitations on later Android versions. You can still have the upgrade/downgrade APK file downloaded, but you'll need to install the APK file manually (via a File Manager or so).
(2019-02-18, 10:32)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-02-18, 07:16)EventPhotoMan Wrote: I just assumed there would be easy add-in for upgrading.
There is the Kodi Android Installer add-on, but it has bumped onto imposed Android limitations on later Android versions. You can still have the upgrade/downgrade APK file downloaded, but you'll need to install the APK file manually (via a File Manager or so).

I installed Cody 18.1 now, and it comes with an ad on that allows for updating, so that helps me out a lot more thanks
Sure... Good luck with your Qwild box.
(2019-02-20, 23:24)Klojum Wrote: Sure... Good luck with your Qwild box.

Are you using Siri dictation? It never gets the words right, like Cody and Kwilt or kodi
(2019-02-21, 01:31)EventPhotoMan Wrote: Are you using Siri dictation?
No, I'm just being sarcastic. And perhaps also because I generally dislike Apple for their company policies.

Using dictation is one thing, but intentionally keeping errors in the text you "type" is another.
Using different names for things or people can be quite annoying. Wouldn't you say, EvaintFotomen? (j/k)
(2019-02-21, 06:23)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-02-21, 01:31)EventPhotoMan Wrote: Are you using Siri dictation?
No, I'm just being sarcastic. And perhaps also because I generally dislike Apple for their company policies.

Using dictation is one thing, but intentionally keeping errors in the text you "type" is another.
Using different names for things or people can be quite annoying. Wouldn't you say, EvaintFotomen? (j/k)

Why is it, that I get many responses here are either sarcastic, condensending, or snarky. Never have I seen a forum so bitter.
Simply refer to "Kodi" in your posts, and not to "Cody", and all is fine. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi updates0