Raspberry Pi3 kodi issues
not too happy with the Pi3 and wonder if there are recommendations for a better device for kodi?

everyday, i'm having to manually unplug power over and over....... am up to date on everything, running 18.0, but its like addons that have been super all of a sudden attempt to pull the stream once selected comes back to original movie/tv show screen then all of a sudden it keeps trying while in other screens, go to settings and have about 1 sec before it kicks you right back to above screen, pretty much its power/restart unless it locks up.

any suggestions would be great
Which distro are you using (LibreElec, OSMC, Raspbian etc) and which add-ons are you referring to?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
LibreElec.

Tried OSMC but had same issues.

It's "all" video add-ons. it'll work, then it work, .....
Run through the maintenance stuff to clean it up. Select other streams but ends up the same.
Frustrating...

But, the Pi3 has always had this issue. Just kept dealing with it, until I began to dive more into the Kodi world.
"all" is not an add-on. We can't help if we don't know what we're looking at or trying to fix.

However I would suspect from your mentioning of maintenance stuff and "Select other streams" that a read of the piracy policy (wiki) and the banned addons (wiki) list might be in order?

Thread moved to the Pi section for now.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-02-18, 02:36)lance7tour Wrote: It's "all" video add-ons. it'll work, then it work, .....
Run through the maintenance stuff to clean it up. Select other streams but ends up the same.
Let me burst the bubble then. If you are using 3rd party add-ons that facilitate video piracy, then don't bother coming back.
Our forum rules (wiki), which you have accepted during registration, are abundantly clear on Team Kodi's zero-tolerance stance on piracy.

If all of the above is not the case, simply tell us which add-ons are involved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Raspberry Pi3 kodi issues0