Coloured Studio Icons- How can I add additional icons?
(2022-11-16, 20:51)Karellen Wrote: It would be better to submit the icons so they can be included in the icons package for everyone... https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/resource....s.coloured
Most users won't know how to modify the xbt file.

@Karellen I just created a GitHub account. Is there a guide on how I should submit the 161x109 PNG images I created to be added to the studio color textures file?  I want to make sure I don't submit it the wrong way...I'm completely new to GitHub.
(2022-11-16, 21:04)OnyxCody Wrote:
(2022-11-16, 20:51)Karellen Wrote: It would be better to submit the icons so they can be included in the icons package for everyone... https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/resource....s.coloured
Most users won't know how to modify the xbt file.

@Karellen I just created a GitHub account. Is there a guide on how I should submit the 161x109 PNG images I created to be added to the studio color textures file?  I want to make sure I don't submit it the wrong way...I'm completely new to GitHub.

Okay, I believe that I figured out how to create a new pull request and added the images to the request.
New GitHub Pull Request

Hopefully I created it correctly.

Thanks
(2022-11-16, 21:04)OnyxCody Wrote: Is there a guide on how I should submit the 161x109 PNG images I created to be added to the studio color textures file?
Not that I am aware of. Sorry my Github skills are not that great, so I can't provide proper advice.

What you have submitted looks wrong, unfortunately. I do know that you need to fork that addon to your own repository then upload the images to your repository, then create a PR to merge the difference into the Kodi repo.

Hopefully someone else can give you a bit of guidance. Maybe @lynxstrike who has been working with that repo recently
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2022-11-16, 21:52)Karellen Wrote: What you have submitted looks wrong, unfortunately. I do know that you need to fork that addon to your own repository then upload the images to your repository, then create a PR to merge the difference into the Kodi repo.

Hopefully someone else can give you a bit of guidance. Maybe @lynxstrike who has been working with that repo recently

I do hope someone else will provide some guidance there. I'm definitely not a fan of GitHub. The layout of how you go about making updates seems convoluted and far from intuitive from a newbie perspective...much more complex than I feel it should be to submit a suggested update. Thanks though @Karellen . I do appreciate you pointing me to where I need to go to suggest an update.
(2022-11-16, 23:59)OnyxCody Wrote: The layout of how you go about making updates seems convoluted and far from intuitive from a newbie perspective...
Yep I totally agree. But I don't use Github daily like other developers. The handful of times I have tried creating a PR, I have had the developers ripping their hair out Rofl
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
As far as I know, @ronie is the one in charge of updating the Studio Icons Colored. I read somewhere that Ronie receives icons in a zip and uploading them via opening an "issue" in the official Kodi repository. Or you can give it a try to make a pull request following the instructions in this post.

If you prefer, you can send me the logos and I will include them in my addon update, and later this month i will submit all my new logos and the ones you send me, to the official addon repository.

Hope I can be of help. Smile
(2022-11-17, 00:14)lynxstrike Wrote: As far as I know, @ronie is the one in charge of updating the Studio Icons Colored. I read somewhere that Ronie receives icons in a zip and uploading them via opening an "issue" in the official Kodi repository. Or you can give it a try to make a pull request following the instructions in this post.

If you prefer, you can send me the logos and I will include them in my addon update, and later this month i will submit all my new logos and the ones you send me, to the official addon repository.

Hope I can be of help. Smile

@lynxstrike Thanks. I'll look into both suggestions and try one of those methods. I'll report back here on my efforts and if I should need any more assistance.
Just a question but is anyone having issues seeing the Netflix studio logo for movies? I looked at the .py map and it show's it's pulling from the .nfo file. All of the Netflix movies have the studio listed at Netflix in the .nfo file and there is no other studio icons listed... They stopped showing about 1 month ago... All other studios show up perfect. I have even tried to edit with metadata editor but with now success.

Kodi Log if this helps
https://paste.kodi.tv/tazuxeqiro.kodi
Titan Bingie Mod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Coloured Studio Icons- How can I add additional icons?0