Coloured Studio Icons- How can I add additional icons?
(2019-02-13, 21:11)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-02-13, 18:55)FumbDuck Wrote: It seems now an add on is used (resource.images.studios.coloured) but I cannot find how to manually add logos (updating the add on fails).
Are you referring to the logos for TV Channels? They don't come from resource.images.studios.coloured.

Have a read here and it might help... Live_TV_Artwork (wiki)     
Thanks but I am not referring to the Live TV/PVR section (I use NextPVR with my TV card & am able to display channels logos for live TV in Kodi no problem).

I am talking about browsing TV Shows from the main menu.  Previous builds we stored coloured logos wherever we wanted & pointed Madnox to the location (I think it was called ...aeon.nox.colored.gotham\flags\studios).  Here it is simple to create your own/update them when needed.  Now, when setting up Madnox Leia to use coloured logos I was prompted to install another add on.  Now I have some colour TV channel logos ...but many are either missing or are displayed black & white or are displaying the old versions I'd previously replaced when running Jarvis.  I cannot find the location where they are held to add my own coloured logos.

HBO for example is displaying as black & white in my Leia build, Sky One, ITV & many others are displaying old logos, many coloured logos are missing.  On Jarvis I added my own coloured logos & also updated logos for many others.  Is it possible for us to update them manually on Leia build?  Where are they held?

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - [RC2 Revision 0.9.1] 30/05 - by FumbDuck - 2019-02-13, 22:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Coloured Studio Icons- How can I add additional icons?0