Resume inside last used addon?
Is there a way to kind of save your position inside an addon when you exit Kodi and resume at that point on your next launch?
It would depend on the add-on and the service behind it (where appropriate).

Are you meaning where you'd got to in playback in a specific add-on? If so which one(s) do you have in mind?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-02-18, 16:59)DarrenHill Wrote: It would depend on the add-on and the service behind it (where appropriate).

Are you meaning where you'd got to in playback in a specific add-on? If so which one(s) do you have in mind?
 Not playback, just a specific page inside a specific addon.

I use this and the way it works is it shuts down kodi and fire up RetroArch.
Once I'm done and close RetroArch, Kodi starts up again but instead of resuming inside the addon on the list where I left off I'm back at the main menu.
Ah I see what you mean.

This would be more a feature request - I'll move the thread to the appropriate section.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I am not familiar with retroarch or IAGL, but maybe if you can get it keep kodi open instead of closing it you’d be able to switch to the last state if that’s what you’re after..?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resume inside last used addon?0