Freedb Disc Info for CD Player
I have a raspberry pi with libreelec and I use an external USB DVD/CD player to play my audio CDs. When I start playing the disc, kodi attemps to search disc information from freedb.org. When disc is not found in database it shows the tracks as "CDDBX" where X is the track number. Is there any way to configure a local database to search disc information when no entry is found in freedb?
You can change the default provider using an advancedsettings.xml entry. See here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml#cddbaddress

But that is a global setting, not a per disc setting
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I see, but that's not exactly what i need.
I made a very little research and found that there's a CDDB directory in userdata where a single .cddb file is created for every CD that is found in freedb database. So, the only thing i need to do now is to get discid of CDs I want to add and create a .cddb with the disc information in order to be read locally.
The goal of this is to scrobble right information to last.fm.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Freedb Disc Info for CD Player0