Mouse pointer lower section
on the mouse pointer issue, it happens only with my projector, not with my tv.
the top and down of the screen, it's impossible to click with the mouse until i go to settings and change back and forth anything (meaning default, window and full screen, resolution).
As soon as i change a setting and change it back, it's working.

Any ideas?
No idea. Did you ever consider using a remote control? I don’t use a mouse eve in Kodi. I either use a remote or the iOS remote app. That’s how Kodi on a projector is meant to be used anyway.
Not saying that it’s normal that mouse doesn’t work but I have nothing to work on because I can’t reproduce the issue with the hardware I have available.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
ok thanks a lot.

how can i fix my other issue with the addon.db corrupted?
If i delete it, i cannot launch kodi anymore.

Please help.
Thanks.
That makes no sense. If you delete all Addon databases (or move them away from the folder for backup reasons) Kodi should create new ones. If this is not the case something is really wrong with your installation imo.

For a test you could move away the whole Kodi folder and see if a clean Kodi will start.

Also for quickly changing between fullscreen and back you can hit cmd+f on the keyboard.
Doing this twice after start up should fix the mouse then until you restart Kodi if I got you right.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
You understood me great on the mouse issue.

For the addon.db issue:
If i delete all addon.db files, kodi will create a new addon.db but after kodi will not start with this one. A message coming with error.
Any ideas?
Not without a new debug log (wiki) from a Kodi start without any Addon db files in place...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mouse pointer lower section0