Solved Banner not automatically scraped
For some time now in TV Shows when I click "Search and Scrape" for a new show everything is automatically found (poster, fanart, logo, etc) except for banners - without exception it never scrapes the banner unless I go into "Edit Selected TV Show" and do it manually which is okay if you only have 1 or 2 to do, but when you have multiple to do on an individual basis it is a bit much.
Can anyone help or is this a known issue that is yet to be fixed?
Can anyone help with this?
do you have any logs? without some logs, analysis is just painful...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Tried to use paste.kodi.tv but it said it exceeded maximum length, so had to use alternative...

Here is the log https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/RjctRJkjDj/

I added TV show "Flack" and using the Search it only scraped the poster and fanart, but no banner.  But then I click on edit and then the banner and it scraped it then
sorry, but your log only contains logs of "update data sources" but not scraping..
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
an other question: which scrapers do you use?

as I just saw, TMDB only offers posters and fanarts, but not banners.. tvdb/fanart.tv offers all three
scraping data with tmdb and artwork with an other scraper may result in your behavior
In The TV section for images I have all three selected - Fanart, TMDB, and TVDB.

I am wondering if I should deselect TMDB and see if that makes a difference?
what is your data scraper?
For TV series - thetvdb.com
That should work..
Could you provide a log just after you have searched & scraped?
Without episode data would be nice (does not fill up the log)
OK
Added one TV Show - Whiskey Cavalier - and did a Search & Scrape.  It automatically scraped the poster and fanart but not the banner (even though there is a banner available in thetvdb.com).
And here is the log for that Search & Scrape - atayuputuj.kodi (paste)

PS. disbaling the TMDB scraper for artwork made no difference
thanks - finally managed to find the source..

strange that this has not been "identified" before - the source of the problem exists as long as the tvdb scraper exists Big Grin
Question is now - is there a solution?
yes - in the next release
Cool Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Banner not automatically scraped0