CW and FOXNOW addons?
Right now, the only reason I leave kodi to the native android apps is for CW or FOXNOW. Anyone working on add-ons for these? I'll freely admit I'm nowhere near competent enough of a coder to do it or I'd try myself.
(2019-02-19, 22:53)lhassell Wrote: Right now, the only reason I leave kodi to the native android apps is for CW or FOXNOW. Anyone working on add-ons for these? I'll freely admit I'm nowhere near competent enough of a coder to do it or I'd try myself.
 I have a CW plugin in the works...  but no ETA.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Thanks for the info and the hard work, man. Smile
MetalChris has a working CW Add-on in his Repository.

http://www.the-antinet.net/count/click.php?id=49
(2019-02-20, 10:58)Eye in the sky Wrote: MetalChris has a working CW Add-on in his Repository.

http://www.the-antinet.net/count/click.php?id=49

Yep, you can get my CW add-on from the link above, or you can install my repo from the link in my signature.

I used to also have an add-on for FOX in my repo, but they make almost weekly changes to their site and I got tired of maintaining it.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: NEWSnet | NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
@MetalChris

Hey, I really like your repo. Yesterday it seems the CW add on has messed up.

Is there a guide on how to fix something like this after they have changed the site?

When they changed the site, assuming that's the issue, does that mean the website just needs to be re scrapped and updated into your repo?

I hate to bother you with this. If there is a guide out there on doing something like this I'd appreciate any links bc I would love to be able to fix it myself instead of asking you for help.

Thank you for any input and thanks for your repo and hardwork.
(2020-02-12, 17:19)Barabbas Wrote: @MetalChris

Hey, I really like your repo. Yesterday it seems the CW add on has messed up.

Is there a guide on how to fix something like this after they have changed the site?

When they changed the site, assuming that's the issue, does that mean the website just needs to be re scrapped and updated into your repo?

I hate to bother you with this. If there is a guide out there on doing something like this I'd appreciate any links bc I would love to be able to fix it myself instead of asking you for help.

Thank you for any input and thanks for your repo and hardwork.

I don't actually use my CW addon that often, but I just tried to watch an episode of the 100 and didn't have any issue. Please post a link to a debug log (wiki) and I'll take a look at it.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
Hi MetalChris,

I'm not the above poster, but I tried using the CW addon today and am having issues. I don't see another support thread for it, and "CW" is too short to search in the forum tool, so hopefully this is an ok place to put this. I tried to watch an episode of Batwoman, but when I select the episode name, I see a loading spinner for a while, and then it goes back to the episode list.

Debug log is here: https://paste.kodi.tv/nenupaqogu.kodi
Works fine for me with US IP address, but only on Leia.
I'm on 18.7 on an ARMv6 Raspberry Pi (Pi 1 Model B)

(2021-03-24, 13:16)Eye in the sky Wrote: Works fine for me with US IP address, but only on Leia.
Did you already try to change the stream quality in addon settings?
That fixed it! Changed from the default HLS quality setting to 1080p and now the show plays. Thanks!

(2021-03-24, 19:32)Eye in the sky Wrote: Did you already try to change the stream quality in addon settings?
Would be great if someone could pick this addon up and make it compatible with Matrix.
(2021-03-24, 21:29)zinge Wrote: That fixed it! Changed from the default HLS quality setting to 1080p and now the show plays. Thanks!

(2021-03-24, 19:32)Eye in the sky Wrote: Did you already try to change the stream quality in addon settings?

I looked at the log and all I saw was a bunch of ffmpeg errors, but thanks to Eye in the sky you found the fix.
(2021-03-24, 22:49)Eye in the sky Wrote: Would be great if someone could pick this addon up and make it compatible with Matrix.

I haven't updated to Matrix on any of my systems, and I've actually still got Krypton on main computer. If someone wants to fork this one and update it for Matrix, I'm all for it. I just don't have the time these days to update any of my add-ons for Python 3, and since I'm not running Matrix on any of my systems, I'm also lacking motivation.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CW and FOXNOW addons?0