OS X Harmony one remote not working properly
I have been using kodi/Harmony one/Mac mini for years and no issues at all.
Two days ago, I updated to Kodi 18 and everything was fine. Today, the remote can’t do up or down or exit !!
I restarted and change the input to none and back but it is still the same.
Any hints pls
I had the same problem and ended up going back to 17 and then trying again. It eventually came good but I can't really explain how I fixed it. I think the problem was something from the 17 install was still running in the background and a clean install and reboot before launch might have been the fix.
Reboot is the solution then. The XBMCHelper service from 17 might have been still running and it is incompatible with Kodi 18
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I rebooted several times. Finally I downgraded to Kodi 17 and everything is fine now. I will wait for some time and then upgrade to 18 again.
Also it is important to have Kodi installed in Applications folder and with original app name (not renamed to Kodi18-test.app or something like that)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Harmony one remote not working properly0