Can one get the id of the 'previous' window?
I'm wondering if it is possible to get the id of the 'previous' window that is under the current player?

Specifically, I want to know if the last window is the window for the currently playing tv show & episode.  I have the tvshowid and episode, and if the last window is NOT the window for that episode, I have the code to go there

(i.e.
Code:
command='{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "GUI.ActivateWindow", "params": { "window": "videos", "parameters": [ "videodb://2/2/%d/%d" ] }, "id": 1}' % (playingTvshowid, playingSeason)
)

But - I don't know how to get the previous window, or how to get the id of the window that json would take the user to, for comparison.

(Basically, I am trying to solve the fact that if I _always_ do to the window for the thetvshowid/episode, and the last window was actually already that window, the user then has to hit back twice to exit that window, which ... sucks.

Any help much appreciated!!
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Put another way, is there anything in Kodi's python that gives access to the state of the current window 'stack' as such?
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
(2019-02-22, 23:41)bossanova808 Wrote: Put another way, is there anything in Kodi's python that gives access to the state of the current window 'stack' as such?
 I don't think so.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can one get the id of the 'previous' window?0