Folder Movie Set List by # Movies?
I've just starting using TMM (the newest snapshot for v3) and I was wondering if there was a way - or if it's planned - to be able to filter - or even sort - the Movie set list by # of movies column.  It would be really helpful in identifying higher movie number sets to keep (or vice versa). 

I have seen the filter to remove movie sets with one movie, but was looking for something for 2, 3, etc., movie sets also.
sorting is not possible in the tree (movie set / TV shows) and we probably won't add it...
I am unsure if I want to invest energy to put an extra filter here since a filter is not what you exactly want...
maybe I get a good idea on this since I am already reworking the filter infrastructure at the moment
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Understand - definitely not a big deal.  I think the big thing is that 2 movies seems like less of a set and is something I'd like to be able to 'process/remove' in bulk like you can with 1 movie sets now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Folder Movie Set List by # Movies?0