Excluding generated list items.
I am trying to hide certain list items that get automatically generated by kodi. Specifically I would like to hide the ".." item in a video source list. I can conditionally set the visibility using something like <visible>!String.IsEqual(ListItem.Label, "..")</visible> however this only appears to hide the item not to actually remove it from the list. How can I accomplish this?
that can't be controlled by the skin.
it's up to the user whether or not the '..' item appears.
settings > media > general > show parent folder items
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks. In general I assume there is no way to hide auto generated list items, is this correct? Lets suppose I don't want my home screen to include a Weather item, is the only way to accomplish this to explicitly specify all items except the weather item in <content> and wire them up myself?
(2019-02-24, 20:56)marcus1901 Wrote: Thanks. In general I assume there is no way to hide auto generated list items, is this correct?

Correct

(2019-02-24, 20:56)marcus1901 Wrote: Lets suppose I don't want my home screen to include a Weather item, is the only way to accomplish this to explicitly specify all items except the weather item in <content> and wire them up myself?

Well, there is nothing to auto-populate in the Home screen, any content in the Home Screen requires a <content> Tag. So by definition, weather will only appear if you define some content related to weather.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Excluding generated list items.0