Bug Renamer isn't rename-ing by Sort Title
I am running 1.4.90 x64 Build 99933648.

I'm trying to get my TV Shows renamed as:
$E \ Season $K2_? \ $E - $W2_S?2E?{ - $T}{.$S}{.$R}
Big Bang Theory\Season 01\Big Bang Theory - S01E01 - Pilot.dvd.720p

Instead, I Get:
The Big Bang Theory\Season 01\ - S01E01 - Pilot.dvd.720p

Show folder name doesn't change, and episode gets the shows name removed. I've gotten Sort Title to work with movies, but not TV Shows. I can get List Title (move A, The, etc. to the end) to work, just not Sort Title. Is Sort Title, just for movies?
The Show folder name can only be changed via Context menu => Renamer => Auto/Manual.
The tv show list title should also be working in the episode pattern, but maybe ther is a bug. I've to check that but i can fix it only in the next release.
(2019-02-24, 14:21)DanCooper Wrote: The Show folder name can only be changed via Context menu => Renamer => Auto/Manual.
That's how I rename everything. I don't use the Bulk renamer to avoid having issues with all my files at once. I manage Movies and TV Shows one by one.
If you use the context menu to rename, the tv show context menu "renamer" renames only the tv show folder, the episode context menu "renamer" renames only the episodes and move the episode(s) into a season folder if needed. So if you rename episodes the tv show folder never will be renamed.
I just tried what you mentioned and when I right click on an episode Context menu => Rename => Auto it does only rename a specific episode, but when I right click on a TV Show name Context menu => Rename => Auto it renames everything TV Show folder and episodes.

The context menu has always worked this way for me, it's just that recently I have gotten errors because of extremely long TV Show+Episode names that I decided to try shortening them by getting EMM to use Sort Title instead of the full TV title. I'd like Kodi to still display the full\original title though, so I'm trying to get Sort Title in the renamer working.
(2019-02-25, 01:04)Maximum_Ride707 Wrote: but when I right click on a TV Show name Context menu => Rename => Auto it renames everything TV Show folder and episodes.
Oh yes, that's true, episodes will also be renamed if you rename the tv show. I forgot.
But i think you've found one or more bugs: If i look into the code, the tv show sort title is not set for episode renaming, also not for the tv show. I've to fix that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Renamer isn't rename-ing by Sort Title0