Win Question - Possible that the soundtrack symbol is read out from the default track
Hello everybody,
the question of whether it is possible that TMM reads out the tob for the soundtrack symbol from the default track and writes it into the NFO file so that KODI only shows me the soundtrack that is also on default.

Unfortunately we Germans only get an atmos tonal track on a few films. Kodi then shows me atmospheres while Atmos, while the German is the default soundtrack no Atmos.

Is it possible to change that or is it already possible and just have to stop it?

Thank you

Hallo Zusammen,
die Frage ob es möglich ist, dass TMM den Tob für das Tonspur Symbol von der Default Spur ausliest und entsprechend es in die NFO Datei schreibt, damit KODI nur die Tonspur mir anzeigt, die auch auf Default sitzt.

Gerade wir Deutschen bekommen leider nur bei wenigen Filmen eine Atmos Tonspur. Kodi zeigt mir dann bei Filmen zwar Atmos an, dabei ist die Deutsche sprich die Default Tonspur kein Atmos.

Kann man das ändern oder ist es bereits möglich und müsste es nur einstellen?

Danke
ok, never seen the "default" tag, but yes, there is sometimes one Smile

Question is: what do we do with that information?
Should that be used for all mediainformation relevant output (as default)?
Should we configure this (eg prefer default)?
Currently we prefer the "best" audio stream....

Will add this to our TODO list Smile
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Example: The movie has an English Atmos track and is also displayed with the Atmos icon in TMM and KODI.

It would be nice if TMM and thus hopefully also KODI in the example then DTS as a soundtrack displays, because this sits on default.

Sorry, I can not speak English and need to use Google Translate :-(

Beispiel: Der Film hat eine Englische Atmos Spur und wird auch so mit Atmos Icon in TMM und KODI angezeigt.

Schön wäre es, wenn TMM und somit hoffentlich auch KODI bei dem Beipiel dann DTS als Tonspur anzeigt, da diese auf Default sitzt.

Sorry, ich kann kein Englisch und muss Google Übersetzer nutzen :-(

Sounds like good plan Smile
Will be implemented in v3 in one of the next versions....
Would be great, thank you !!!

When it comes, you have his over a thousand movies that were partially packed into categories, renamed names, etc. film by film re-scrape by hand :-( or would be sufficient for such a change, if you have the NFO file in all movies to generate new?

I'm rather the "stupid Endbenutzt" :-)
Ok, already added to v3 nightly, if you want to test.
"Default" gets read by MediaInfo and will then be used as default in renamer and GUI.

But in NFO, we write ALL audio streams, since this is the truth.
(Kodi will also read and write all streams to NFO)
After you played the movie once, Kodi itself rereads this information out of file, and decides what to display...
So ... if it is wrong there, maybe Kodi does not support "default" as well? (and needs to be changed by them)
Hello and thank you ... I prefer to wait until the release is official. I'm so afraid that something goes wrong :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question - Possible that the soundtrack symbol is read out from the default track0