Extended info issue on xbox one
Hi

There has been an issue with the extended info plugin for xbox for some time and was wondering if anyone knew if there was a fix? 

The error is on line 1973 of my log and appears to be memory related. 

Log file
+1
Bumpity bump bump
There's new extendedinfo that works in xbox one.
*BLEEP* URL removed
(2019-03-23, 17:30)zeroq Wrote: There's new extendedinfo that works in xbox one.
We prefer not to have URLs or referrals mentioned involving forks, repositories or other add-ons that are on our banned add-on list.
Then add the fix on a forked version that is not officially banned (MartijnKaijser has a forked version there) why try to not fix things when they are broke instead of dismissing the problem unrelated to banned addons?

You have removed the post so whatever was fixed is now not shared and remains broken for anyone using it on the xbox one.
(2019-03-23, 17:30)zeroq Wrote: There's new extendedinfo that works in xbox one.
*BLEEP* URL removed

Can you PM details of the new extended info please
(2019-03-24, 02:32)Min2001 Wrote: Then add the fix on a forked version that is not officially banned (MartijnKaijser has a forked version there) why try to not fix things when they are broke instead of dismissing the problem unrelated to banned addons?

You have removed the post so whatever was fixed is now not shared and remains broken for anyone using it on the xbox one.

This
(2019-03-18, 15:57)majormercyflush Wrote: Bumpity bump bump

Can you please send me the patched Extended info file?
*BLEEP* URL removed

Can you please send me the patched Extended info file?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extended info issue on xbox one0