iOS IPTV Simple Client not compiling
Hi there! I already posted this thread in the PVR support section but since nobody answered I try it here: If the moderator considers this thread a useless duplication do not hesitate to delete it...

My problem is that I'm trying to compile the latest Kodi version (18.2) for iOS with IPTV Simple Client as addon, but it doesn't work... Since I noticed that IPTV Simple Client is also missing in the released official version of Kodi Leia for iOS I was wondering whether the addon is not (yet) compatible with Leia. Anyone knows?
This is actually probably the better place for it. As the other thread didn't get any response I've removed that one as the duplicate.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-02-28, 10:40)DarrenHill Wrote: This is actually probably the better place for it. As the other thread didn't get any response I've removed that one as the duplicate.
Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Simple Client not compiling0