Help moving on from WD TV to Kodi - Cast to display with Synopsis.
My WD TV is on its last legs so I have moved over to Kodi (on a Vodafone TV device).  I really miss the WD TV layout. It would display the synopsis, but would leave plenty of room and wouldn't interfere with the fan art. I've tried to install other skins but the download fails every time. Anywho;

I'm using Estuary with InfoWall as the view type. It displays the Synopsis (which is most important to me), but does not display the Cast, Director or IMDB rating. Is there any way to configure this within Estuary, or do I need to download a more complex skin? I've spent quite some time looking through the setting but cannot find anything. I have found that the view type of Shift displays the director, but not the main cast. I also would rather to stay within Infowall as I can view more movie posters at once.

Sorry, I know this is a basic question but I've googled with no success.

Thank you in advance!!!
I'm not sure whether your "vodafone TV" device imposes any limitations on your kodi installation, but with the usual installation, you right click on the movie and then select "information". That then shows you the cast, and the director, writer and other information about that movie. I'm not sure about IMDb ratings, I think you might need an addon to include that information, I'm not sure.
(2019-03-04, 04:41)bilgepump Wrote: I'm not sure whether your "vodafone TV" device imposes any limitations on your kodi installation, but with the usual installation, you right click on the movie and then select "information". That then shows you the cast, and the director, writer and other information about that movie. I'm not sure about IMDb ratings, I think you might need an addon to include that information, I'm not sure.
Thank you for the reply. Yes, cast details are displayed once I select Information on any selected video. I do quite like the Information interface, but I would like the Cast to be listed without having to go to Information. I.E. right under the synopsis. Just plain text, no headshots required.
You could keep info wall , and set default action as "show info" rather than "play" , so when you clk on a poster/thumb , the info page pops up with cast , trailer plus other options including "play", I find that the best option with estuary , allows more posters on screen and the info page has everything.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help moving on from WD TV to Kodi - Cast to display with Synopsis.0