Solved Year / Premiered Date is missing
(2018-11-26, 18:57)scudlee Wrote: The "year" field (c07) has been largely superseded by the "premiered" field, which also includes the month and day, and so allows for more accurate sorting in movie views.
 Please Help me here.
So if the year field is no longer filled automatically using the umscraper, then how can I get this missing data (the year) for the filename of the movies? Example: I have the movie (which i name as) Batman Begins (2005).mkv, I use Tinymediamanager V3 (beta) and with other scrapers the result is (in my case) Batman Begins (2005).mkv [1080p]. But using the Universal Movie Scraper, I get the year as ZERO, i mean: Batman Begins (0).mkv [1080p]

https://ibb.co/zmZ1W74

although I see the RELEASE DATE with day and month, I do not see how to automatically add this to the filename, again with the example of tmm, in this program I use this format to rename the movies:
${originalTitle} (${year}) [${videoFormat}]
as here:

https://ibb.co/5TQx2Jr
And now I have to fill the "year" field manually and there are more than 1000 movies. Sad
Any suggestions?

Edit: These images are from Tinymediamanager. I understand that this is rather a problem of tinymediamanager, but, like I said, with other scrapers there was no problem, except with (my fav) the Universal Movie Scraper, so that is why I´m asking.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
VqP
@LARQ

What is the first image supposed to be with the word Release? The second image is so small, I cannot read it, so I cannot understand what you are trying to show me.

(2019-03-02, 03:52)LARQ Wrote: I have the movie Batman Begins (2005), I use Tinymediamanager V3 (beta) but using the Universal Movie Scraper, I get the year as ZERO,
I don't understand what the problem is. Where do you see Zero in Kodi?

(2019-03-02, 03:52)LARQ Wrote: I do not see how to automatically add this to the filename
You can't. Kodi is not a file renamer. If you are asking how to do that in TMM, then you should be asking in their forum.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-03-02, 03:59)Karellen Wrote: @LARQ

What is the first image supposed to be with the word Release? The second image is so small, I cannot read it, so I cannot understand what you are trying to show me.
(2019-03-02, 03:52)LARQ Wrote: I have the movie Batman Begins (2005), I use Tinymediamanager V3 (beta) but using the Universal Movie Scraper, I get the year as ZERO,
I don't understand what the problem is. Where do you see Zero in Kodi?
(2019-03-02, 03:52)LARQ Wrote: I do not see how to automatically add this to the filename
You can't. Kodi is not a file renamer. If you are asking how to do that in TMM, then you should be asking in their forum. 
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I already edited my post to correct it. While I'm not new to Kodi, I hope you excuse my lack of knowledge on this subject.
VqP
(2019-03-02, 04:41)LARQ Wrote: hanks for taking the time to respond. I already edited my post to correct it. While I'm not new to Kodi, I hope you excuse my lack of knowledge on this subject.
Sure, no problem.

It looks like your questions are related to Tiny Media Manager, though I am still not sure how the Universal Movie Scraper fits into your questions.

I will move your post to the Tiny Media Manager forum, where the developers of that software can assist you.

(2019-03-02, 03:52)LARQ Wrote: And now I have to fill the "year" field manually and there are more than 1000 movies.
I am still not sure about this. Why do you have to fill in the year? Didn't TMM already scrape that?

I think it will help if you carefully explain the steps you have taken that led you to this situation.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
do you have a _source_ for the year assigned in the settings for the universal movie scraper?

tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
I mean: KODI UNIVERSAL MOVIE SCRAPER  5.3.0
Just in case:
1. I do have all the other scrapers configured with sources
2. I do have check the option: Fall back to other Scrapers if there are no search results
3. This problem is present even in nightly builds.
VqP
I am afraid - we cannot give support for Kodi scrapers. We just try to execute them.
At least the TMDB scraper from Kodi provides a year - this indicates that the Kodi: Universal Scraper is broken!
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Hmm this post was moved from  the Universal movie Scraper forum  to the Tiny Media Manager forum.
As you said, I am afraid now that  the Kodi: Universal Scraper is really broken.
Any dev to help?
VqP
Does scraping inside Kodi result in no year, or
does scraping inside TMM result in no year, or
both?

When the former does not work, it is clearly a scraper issue.
If it just doesn't work inside TMM, well, it might be our fault...

You were mixing TMM & Kodi with your renamer issues, that's why it got moved here.
And i'm also still unsure ,where you executed the Universal scraper....
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Using the KODI UNIVERSAL MOVIE SCRAPER 5.3.0 inside Kodi does not generate any problem. It is just in TMM V3 Pre-Release or Nightly Builds or in TMM Version 2.9.16 (after my donation).
And again I am filling all the fields in the Scraper Option in Settings. I guess it´s not difficult to replicate this error: just scrape any movie using the "KODI UNIVERSAL MOVIE SCRAPER 5.3.0", which I prefer over the "UNIVERSAL MOVIE SCRAPER 3.0" Scraper  because it is a more customizable scraper by collecting information from the supported sites.

https://ibb.co/RQDgS8x
VqP
ok, now i c your problem.
We do scrape both date values, but unfortunately, if we have no year, we didn't derrive it out of premiered date...
Should be fixed for next version...

PS: dunno what you did with your images, but can't read any of them....
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
I´m glad that you see the problem.
Excuse the wrong url for my images.
VqP

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Year / Premiered Date is missing0