• 116(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
(2021-08-10, 02:10)Wanilton Wrote:
(2021-08-09, 22:48)tential Wrote: Do I really have to use .HDR. to get HDR tags to show up?  I have HDR in the file name of everything, but I don't use dots/dashes.  I know this is an even stupider second part to this question, but do other skins require the .HDR. too to get HDR to show up?  I JUST started using HDR, so I don't have a lot of files to fix, but just want to confirm that I HAVE to do this.  Or, does it work differently after I update to Matrix or something?

@tential 

Yes, it´s necessary for now, the skin needs to use the filename to appear the respective flag.

The good news, available one pull request to solve it - Kodi 20 Nexus (work in progress).

Detect, store and process the type of HDR in a video file, check here;

Thanks, I don't know why but I don't like . or - in my file name.  I'll just wait for this to appear in Kodi then and for now, any file that is HEVC I know is a HDR file. Seems like this will come in within a year, and I'm still on Leia anyway.  I'll just update when Aeon MQ + Nexus work together.

Unless I'm being stupid and it's better to use . or - instead of blank spaces.  If there are other benefits/compatibility that arises from not having spaces, let me know.
This has probably been asked a thousand times but how do you enable 2160p / 4k media flags? I've tried renaming file with .2160p I've tried downloading Latts repo and all other flags seem to have been updated automatically apart from 4k files

Thanks
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
(2021-08-19, 16:12)smallclone Wrote: This has probably been asked a thousand times but how do you enable 2160p / 4k media flags? I've tried renaming file with .2160p I've tried downloading Latts repo and all other flags seem to have been updated automatically apart from 4k files

Thanks
This is the correct syntax I use
Film title 4K.10bit.HDR.mkv
Want to know how to hide the library stats e.g 'unwatched 442' etc. that appear below the Movies and TV Shows categories on the main menu screen.
Recently I sorted all my pictures.  In setup I set "Show EXIF picture information", but nothing is shown.  What I am doing wrong?
When I press "Info" a lot of information is on the screen, but I need only location and - eventually - comments shown on the picture, like on my phone.
Regards
ZW
Hi everyone,
​​​​​​can someone kindly explain to me why as soon as I start KODI in the collections ( Movie Set ) I see the disks and clearart artworks and after 5 minutes they don't appear anymore without me having touched any setting?
Of course i use KODI Leia 2.9.0 and Aeon MQ8
Thanks in advance to anyone who will want to help me!

Zippi

https://ibb.co/zPxzjrs
Question how do I enable the player controls on the menu bar when on the home window when playing any media in the background I'm using aeon tajo because no one really knows how to enable it I guess
Hello, I want to change the duration time in the music player. The info of music/title/artist disapperas after few seconds. I want, that it is shown all the time I play music.
Where are the settings in MQ8 for?
  • 116(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia12