• 72(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
How do I change the Widget for TV Shows and Movies? Can't seem to get to top menu over my current Widget.

Thanks anyone.
I like to ask if this version of Aeon MQ 8-2.90 is compatible with kodi 18.3 ?

thanks
(2019-07-04, 10:11)kperi Wrote: I like to ask if this version of Aeon MQ 8-2.90 is compatible with kodi 18.3 ?

thanks
Yes
(2019-06-30, 17:44)insync44 Wrote: How do I change the Widget for TV Shows and Movies? Can't seem to get to top menu over my current Widget.

Thanks anyone.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
How to add a slide show

These are my settings

@vansai 

Do you install artist slideshow add-on?

Check if you have and verify if you set the path for the music folder.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Good morning

How do I get it that the Aeon MQ 8 only shows me one artist picture and not so many next to each other?

ODROID-N2 4 GB RAM CE​​ 19.2 Kodi 19
(2019-07-08, 09:12)YinYang Wrote: Good morning

How do I get it that the Aeon MQ 8 only shows me one artist picture and not so many next to each other?

When you listen music (full screen music mod) press M, then click on settings and select Artist Fanart.
(2019-07-08, 10:07)AleksandarLS Wrote:
(2019-07-08, 09:12)YinYang Wrote: Good morning

When you listen music (full screen music mod) press M, then click on settings and select Artist Fanart. 
I don't find this option with me !

ahhhh i found it :-) THX
ODROID-N2 4 GB RAM CE​​ 19.2 Kodi 19
Found a curious issue with Aeon MQ8, figured I would post to see if this is something that was already posted, or perhaps a new issue.

Steps to replicate...
1. Have kodi update your library (Movie or TV shouldn't matter).
2. While the update is going on, search for a Show, and play it.
3. At the top of the screen (where you would normally see the Kodi update going on), there is a "White Hazy overlay" while the Show is playing.
4. Once the library update is complete, the White hazy overlay will go away.

Don't remember this issue before, and perhaps there is a setting in Aeon MQ8 to turn off showing Library updates (haven't found it yet).
Thanks again everyone.
Finally played around with the Pause screen to get what I was looking for would be great if this could be added so
I don't have to mess around with it every time something updates :-(

(2019-07-08, 20:41)Ram2000 Wrote: Thanks again everyone.
Finally played around with the Pause screen to get what I was looking for would be great if this could be added so
I don't have to mess around with it every time something updates :-(

There is something similar to this in the Kodi MQ8 Multi-mod addon. It shows "Pause"  slowly flashing over the paused image/
maybe i'm stupid how can i change the view from list to another ? like wall or so , when i click on movies i only see the list view
Across arrow on the keyboard, then up.. and up and you will get the list of views to choose from
Nice, Skin Concept my friend. I just wish there were support for the Kodi Matrix test builds.
  • 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia12