• 3(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
Hi,i want more customisable option on this skin like previous Aeon Mq 7,thanks !
When I change the font to use Cyrillic instead of Default, I can't use the Font Style 1 for the main menu (Style 2 is used instead).
(2019-03-03, 11:05)Wanilton Wrote:
(2019-03-03, 07:21)Amjak Wrote: Extra fanart cycling of the background in the movie library is not working for me I have them stored in the movie subfolders in the extrafanart folder named as fanart1.jpg fanart2.jpg etc...   I used both Artwork Beef and Toolbox Script to get them to work but the skin only shows the Standart fanart.
In other skin's like Aeon Nox Silvo and Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod it works. 
I'm using a Nvidia Shield tv with Android TV 8
Greetings
 I have the same extrafanart folders for each movie item and cycle fine (by default is ON).  One more info Skin get all arts auto, user doesn't need more run script like Artwork Beef (previously Artwork Downloader). 
 I cleared the Cache of Kodi in the App Settings and everything is working now as it should 
really really nice Skin thx for all your guys work !
(2019-03-03, 11:54)daniko Wrote: Hi,i want more customisable option on this skin like previous Aeon Mq 7,thanks !
 SKin have a lot of features and customizations. Remember MQ7 for Krypton was created by many skinners and are one Mod version MQ7 for Jarvis made by Marcos.

Skin needs to run fast and with code clean. Insert all available is something will don't happen. 

Probably will appear mods version MQ8, but for me is something no necessary.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2019-03-03, 11:57)MaximeC Wrote: When I change the font to use Cyrillic instead of Default, I can't use the Font Style 1 for the main menu (Style 2 is used instead).
 Have fonts don't have support for Cyrillic, nothing for to do. But Thanks for inform, maybe replace by others fonts is one option for the next version.
Hi.
Many thanks to Marcos and Wanilton for this MQ8 skin.
I observe that the skin automatically downloads all kinds of complementary art (disc art, animated poster, animated fanart ...). This for computers with little storage space is a problem. In general settings of the skin, there is an option to disable the automatic download of this complementary art. I leave it deactivated, but when restarting Kodi it is activated again and the works of art begin to be managed.
1. Is it a skin mistake?
2. Do I have any additional settings wrong?
3. Am I doing something wrong?
Thank you very much for your help. Have a nice day.
Is possible when use the widget tv shows recently added to be show only the new added unwatched episodes in library like before in mq7?

Thanks a lot.

Great work to all of you for making the best skin of kodi.
Hi MarcosQui and Wanilton,
thanks for the hard work and for this wonderfull result !
just one thing i missed from the MQ7 Mods is the media cases in the shelf view. it's my favorite and i really missed it.
can you telle me how i can mod this ? or, better, provide us a option to apply cases for this view :-)
thanks thanks thanks !!!!
Besides what @kperi mentioned with regards to only "unwatched" recently added TV shows, there is also an issue with the "Episodes Next Aired" feature in the widgets. They display over 7 pages of upcoming shows, when it should only be showing (7) as set in the TV Guide add-on.

Thanks for the great skin.

Shedrock
(2019-03-03, 14:36)toutoune290 Wrote: Hi MarcosQui and Wanilton,
thanks for the hard work and for this wonderfull result !
just one thing i missed from the MQ7 Mods is the media cases in the shelf view. it's my favorite and i really missed it.
can you telle me how i can mod this ? or, better, provide us a option to apply cases for this view :-)
thanks thanks thanks !!!!

Hi

Are you referring to the shelfcase mod I created awhile back here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...=shelfcase

There is instructions there about how to install. It probably won't work correctly as it needs updated to Leia, but you can try adding it.

I'll take a look at adding it sometime when I update to leia
Superb skin!  Big Grin

Does anyone know how do I display the animated lyrics please?
@KitFox you need go in music artists or albums, press left arrow, will open top menu, item Arts, first item open configuration music fullscreen, active support lyrics animated, and done.
(2019-03-03, 14:17)kperi Wrote: Is possible when use the widgettv shows recently added to be show only the new added unwatched episodes in library like before in mq7?

Thanks a lot.

Great work to all of you for making the best skin of kodi.
I modified the IncludesVariables.xml file which now appears to work the way it is suppose to.

You can grab IncludesVariables.rar here:
https://www48.zippyshare.com/v/U1R2Ypnr/file.html
@the_bo : yesssssssssssss !!!! that's it. i'm gonna try it now !
it doesn't seems to be written like MQ6 and MQ7.
i don't find the correct lines to copy your modifications
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia12