• 74(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
(2019-07-15, 09:27)DaVu Wrote:
(2019-07-14, 23:20)Sinisan Wrote: Hello.

"Play from here" (in contextual menu) doesn't run for me in TV Shows.

whether I choose this option or not, system asked me if I want to play next episode 10 seconds before the end. Only for the next episode : once the next episode is played, system doesn't asked it again neither run the next episode if I've chosen the "Play from here" option.

Do you know when the owner will be back on this project ?

Thank you,

This might probably not be a skin issue. This could be a problem with Kodi and the resume playback function in combination with the Up-Next add-on.

To debug this more, please check if the same happens with other skins as well (what I guess). The Up-Next add-on works pretty fine if you don't use the "play from here"-option. 
You're right, and I should apolozige : I used to test aiwth other skins, but not this time. Sorry for that.

I deleted the Up-Next add-on and everything's fine... but when I switch again on Aeon MQ8 and want to try, system says Up-Next add-on is required each time I want to see TV Show. I so installed it again, and in set-up of this add-on, I selected "desactivate". Everything's fine now.

Thank you for your answer and your help.
Nothing to apologize. If skins are shipped with add-ons it's sometimes hard to determine if it's a skin issue or not or where the issue itself might come from.

And that's exactly why we are here Wink
(2019-07-14, 23:20)MB1968 Wrote: Hi Wanilton,

The skin contains a default menu for Concerts. I've used the tmdb scraper to add my concerts to my movie database.

How do I use the default Concert menu to see the concerts in the list?

Used for a music videos, have one specific scraper for it, check here.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
How nice Wink The Concert menu works fine now, thanks.

If there's a default Concert menu, than why is this musicvideo scraper not installed default with the skin? It would have saved me a lot of time creating extra video nodes and adding rules.

Anyway, I'm glad you pointed me in the right direction.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

Because the scraper is not available in official Kodi repository yet.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Can someone please tell me how to add widgets to submenu?
(2019-07-14, 18:12)Wanilton Wrote: You find the file StartUp.xml inside xml folder (skin.aeonmq8)

Thanks 🙏 for the help but that cose seems to only work with windows have u got a code for LibreELEC many thanks 🙏
Hi again, I have another problem. I accidentally turned on tv widgets by hitting the up arrow key, now I can't get red of the tv widgets, the up arrow key only goes onto the tv widgets and I cannot get to the flexible widgets to set it to clear. Any Help?
Hi,

Have tried MQ8 on both 18.2 and 18.3 (raspberry pi using libreelec) and had the same issue and was hoping someone could help. When using extendedinfo it works for movies and actors but not for tv shows. I just get a "No TV info available" message. This is from a clean install. If I try to use extendedinfo on a season inside a TV show that does pull back information.

Tks for any help.

Z
(2019-07-18, 02:05)Ices Wrote: Hi again, I have another problem. I accidentally turned on tv widgets by hitting the up arrow key, now I can't get red of the tv widgets, the up arrow key only goes onto the tv widgets and I cannot get to the flexible widgets to set it to clear. Any Help?

Look here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2835543
Hi,

With the latest version 2.9.0 i cant select any other themes for this skin, except the default one,
The rest is all greyed out, Do i need to enable something ?

BM
(2019-07-19, 12:20)billmartian Wrote: Hi,

With the latest version 2.9.0 i cant select any other themes for this skin, except the default one,

BM
  You need install theme addon. Page 22 of this thread has the links to them..
(2019-07-19, 12:49)SteveSmith Wrote:
(2019-07-19, 12:20)billmartian Wrote: Hi,

BM
  You need install theme addon. Page 22 of this thread has the links to them.. 
Thanks alot found it
Hello,

with the latest version of this skin i have another problem, one with scraping movies.

You said :
Quote:Improved: Support for HDR video tag - can be used in the filename ".hdr." or "-hdr" - Example: video.hdr.bluray or video-hdr-bluray.
Quote:Improved: Support for bit-depth tag - can be used in filename ".10bit." or "-10bit " or ".12bit." or "-12bit" - Example: video.10bit.bluray or video-10bit-bluray.

Al, my movies are named like this for example

Pet.Sematary.1989.BluRay.2160p.x265.10bit.HDR
Pet.Sematary.2019.BluRay.2160p.x265.10bit.HDR

Like this i dont have any trouble scraping the movie to the library, but the media "HDR" doesnt show up
If i make it like this :

Pet.Sematary.1989.BluRay.2160p.10bit.hdr.x265
Pet.Sematary.2019.BluRay.2160p.10bit.hdr.x265

With LOWER case letters for HDR, the movies doesnt scrape into the library

Is there a solution to all this, or is there a setting somewhere that can fix this ?

Thanks in advadnce
BM
(2019-07-18, 20:50)_SLayer_ Wrote:
(2019-07-18, 02:05)Ices Wrote: Hi again, I have another problem. I accidentally turned on tv widgets by hitting the up arrow key, now I can't get red of the tv widgets, the up arrow key only goes onto the tv widgets and I cannot get to the flexible widgets to set it to clear. Any Help?

Look here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2835543

Thanks!
  • 74(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia12