Picture in Picture
hi,

i'm using kodi 18.1 with the dvbviewer client. my tv card has a dual tuner and would support to display two live streams. is it possible to watch two live streams at the same moment in kodi?

or would it be possible to get a sneak channel preview when moving over the channel list to see if commercials are running?
Nope. Not possible right now. Also wrong subforum as this is a general Kodi PVR related request and not specific to a PVR. I'll move your thread.
I think PiP is mostly used with PVR even it can be used with other things.
That is one of the more most wanted features for me too.

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
thanks for your answers. are there any advantages of kodi 18 compared to kodi 17 for live tv? i aint found one so far...
(2019-03-05, 17:33)satand Wrote: thanks for your answers. are there any advantages of kodi 18 compared to kodi 17 for live tv? i aint found one so far...

No, we did not work on improving live TV for v18, as the change log clearly states: https://kodi.wiki/view/Kodi_v18_(Leia)_c...ecorder.29

LOL, maybe nothing in there for you personally, though.
I have skipped krypton altogether when i saw the improvements for pvr in Leia, even if it was in alpha phase back then Wink.

Imo there’s substantial improvements over previous versions. See the link ksooo posted, but for me personally it was the channel switching speed improvement and extended pvr widgets amongst other things/preferences.
Will pip come in Kodi 19?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Picture in Picture0