v18 Does PsedoTV Live 0.8.x Work With Kodi 18 Leia?
Question 
I would like to update to Leia, but I don't want to screw up PseudoTV. Is it known if 0.8.x works with Leia? If it does, are there any "gotchas"?

Thanks
Yes it works.. for the most part. The skin is not updated to the new string standards so you'll get some finicky stuff like the video info showing when you've asked it not to. I feel like it has been crashing more regularly as well (gets hung on certain channels), but that could be the new CoreELEC build I'm on and it still works most of the time.
Thanks for the info. I may do a good backup then give it a try. If I have too many problems, I can switch back.

Thanks
(2019-03-06, 19:33)476429 Wrote: Thanks for the info. I may do a good backup then give it a try. If I have too many problems, I can switch back.

Thanks
 I would save yourself the frustration. For me on an Nvidia Shield, upgrading to v18 made PseudoTV unusable.
Hmm. I definitely don't want to spend a lot of time trying to get it working, especially since a new version could be coming out at some point.

Everything is working fine right now. I may just hold off until PTLV works well with Leia.

Thanks
Looks like the original version of Pseudo TV (not LIVE) has had a tweak or 2 made that makes it play nice with Kodi v18.3.

Tried its a few days ago and it ran pretty smoothly for those who cant wait for .9 to ever get released.

I personally have moved on and just use a bunch of smart playlists to do pretty much the same thing minus the neat looking EPG.

https://github.com/Steveb1968/script.pseudotv
Does that tweaked version work for users using emby?
(2019-08-07, 05:50)LakersFan Wrote: Does that tweaked version work for users using emby?

I use Emby and as long as your using the regular Emby for Kodi it works fine. It wont work if you use Embycon.

Do note though that if you flip through your "channels" a lot your going to have tons of partially watched programing reported on your Emby server. The PsuedoTV Live update is/was supposed to have a feature that would stop it from reporting playback of PsuedoTV content but again weve been waiting years for that to happen
Thanks! I do use Emby for Kodi so I'll give it a shot. Glad to see there's some life in this addon.
Is there anyway to get PTVL to display the guide info for the ustvnow channels? The channels themselves work fine, but there is no guide data. The epg just shows the channel names.

Anyone have this working?

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Does PsedoTV Live 0.8.x Work With Kodi 18 Leia?0