sony ps1 and all save states
just a bit of help needed please guys

got retroplayer all setup on s905w box but just a few things that i cant find out how to use

1=  playstation games. ive put bios files where they should be and done the advanced settings
when trying to play games its giving me the emulator options. sega ms/gg  sega saturn sony beetle psx  3do company
i believe the sony playstation beetle psx is correct emulator but just get black screen but have read that that emulator 
doesnt work properly on arm processor boxes..
is there any other emulator i can use or any other suggestions i could try

2- save states
i can see save states when i go into the retroplayer files from my pc to android box
how do i get to play or start off from these save states

also read that save states will only be created from certain emulators.is that correct

3- theres also mention of some emulators being used like for nes and dreamcast that i dont get on my kodi setup as they are not in the downloadable
emulator section

any help appreciated

great work by the way guys on this new retroplayer setup
1. For ARM based systems, you would likely want to use PCSX ReArmed
2. Savestates are automatic at this point. When you exit the game, a savestate is created. If you re-open the game, the savestate should be reloaded. The emulator does have to support savestates. Easiest way to figure that out is to look at the libretro wiki, and find the core you're interested in. It would have a checkmark on the Saves option. Here's the PCSX ReArmed wiki as an example.
3. Not all emulators are available for all OSs. It changes periodically as well, so they may be added in the future.
Thank you zachmorris

Understand all that you wrote and will look into it.
Only thing i missing though is in emulators i dont have the pcsx rearmed emulator..it only shows that beetle one.
Could that be becuse i downloaded the 32 bit version of kodi and i should have used the 64bit version

Thank you
(2019-03-09, 00:09)stevieday Wrote: Thank you zachmorris

Understand all that you wrote and will look into it.
Only thing i missing though is in emulators i dont have the pcsx rearmed emulator..it only shows that beetle one.
Could that be becuse i downloaded the 32 bit version of kodi and i should have used the 64bit version

Thank you
zach for snes games i am using the nintendo snes/famicom (snes9x 2010) which says on the wiki that it does save games but my games are not saving.do you know why...thank you
Just jumping on the back of save states (hope you don't mind) - does anyone know if it is possible to load your own save state? I have a PS1 game where I've unlocked my levels, saves starting again. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
sony ps1 and all save states0